Tips to get back on track?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by HappyBunny2013, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. HappyBunny2013

HappyBunny2013 Full Member

I really need to get back on track and stay on it for the next 7 and a bit weeks at least. I have been doing slim and save since the end of November but cheating quite a bit, I've still managed to lose 3 stone but have lots more to lose and really need some help or tips as to how to get into the swing again.

I'm having a tooth pulled tomorrow so it would be an excellent day to start as I won't be able to eat.

I'd really really appreciate any ideas at all to help me get back on and stay 100% once I do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fay737731

Fay737731 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.9lb(4.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been struggling and cheating rather a lot recently...how did you get on for the week?

Currently I am on Cambridge Step 3 (100 cals - breakfast, 2 products and a 400 cal meal) and this is DAY 5!!! We can make it through the weekend....COME ON US!!

4. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    I always try and give myself some mini goals. Like when im at my next stones loss, im planning a trip to flamingo land and hopefully i will be more comfy on the seats on the rides without having someone elses thigh ontop of mine! xx

5. katblack

katblack Full Member

Keep a list up in your kitchen of all the things you know you want to do if you lose the weight!! Days out,wknds away, holidays etc I have it all on my kitchen chalk board lol i even put down friends birthday bbqs that i know will have friends there i haven seen in a while so know i want to feel good on that day etc And instead of horrible fat pictures of myself, i keep my favourite pics on my fridge from when i was at my slimmest and happiest-then you can see where you want to be again!! You can do it!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.