tired and cold

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Well-Known Member

hey did any one else feel cold on day lol lol:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Get yourself a good cardi, I felt cold all the way through SS!!

Wrap up warm and think of all the fat melting away.

Gx

4. hc06oc

hc06oc Active Member

FREEZING :tear_drop: ^^^^^ as above put a big wooly jumper on , right now i have two tops on an two pairs of socks lolx

5. soule

soule Well-Known Member

On week 11 and still freezing!!!!!!!!!

6. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

My hot water bottle goes every where with me

7. wigglychick

wigglychick Well-Known Member

I am wearing thermal vest, big thick jumper and big thick cardigan (meant to be a jacket really!) and I am STILL cold! Thinking about an electric blanket purchase next :giggle:

8. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

yup!! I take extra layers to work and also fingerless gloves so I can still type :) some days it's worse than others, today I was fine and just had a vest top, jumper (thin) and jeans on, other days I wear the same and a coat over the top and my gloves and still feel cold!!

9. slimJO40

slimJO40 Active Member

yes im always cold,thought it ws all the cold water i was drinking :rolleyes:

10. samsmummy

samsmummy Well-Known Member

thanxs ppl all advice gratefully accepted lol looking out the jumpers

11. Sarette

Sarette Well-Known Member

I was freezing last night, so as soon as I got up I put on a cardi and my slippers lol. I'm usually a very hot person, but definitely feel colder!

12. weepoppet

weepoppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, used to sit their frozen on SS, my fingernails were blue with the cold.

I usually eminate so much heat in bed my OH calls me The Hot Poppet but he wouldn't cuddle me as he said my body felt freeky cold.