Tired and moody

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I just wanted to know if anyone else on Lipotrim gets irritable and moody quite often, is this normal? :ashamed0005::sigh:
I'll be starting my 9th week on monday.
Also to be tired more than usual too.
Thanks x

hiya, im sure it is normal, amount of pressure we're putting on ourselves/our bodies.... i think its perfectly normal to be tired, irritated, moody - i know i definately am....!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, your doing fab.... wish i was where your at now (sigh) xxx

bessie84 said:
hiya, im sure it is normal, amount of pressure we're putting on ourselves/our bodies.... i think its perfectly normal to be tired, irritated, moody - i know i definately am....!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, your doing fab.... wish i was where your at now (sigh) xxx

Thanks bessie, that's a good thing i'm not the only one, I keep getting told off for my mood swings, I'm missing food too much lol :{
It's a hard to do but it's really worth it.
Thanks, you'll get there in no time :D:D
How're you finding the diet? xx

I am certainly more tired than i used to be, i have found myself going to bed at 7pm on a few occasions how rock and roll is that lol Don't know about moody though, you would have to ask my OH !!

Well done girls!
I thought it was only me, glad it isn't. I'm in bed for 9 these days lilac and I'm still tired.
:D x

Totally normal, it's your bodies reaction to what's going on. This is one hell of a diet.

toooooooo true! this has to be the hardest diet EVER! So no wonder we're ripping peoples heads off, crying for nothing, sleeping for England and i dont know if anyone is doing it - or am i losing the plot, i just stand and smell food/biscuits, anything yummy.... signs of going mental from the diet i reckon... hahaha x

Haha, I know how you feel, I insist on smelling food before it gets eaten. I was stood sniffing coffee the other day and I don't even like it.
I didn't think this could happen whilst on lipotrim. It'd be so much better if I wasn't tired and moody all the time lol xx

Yup totally normal, on my last attempt my OH got fed up of me. Id moan it was the diet and he'd say 'well you wanted to do it' Of course this just made me worse! On the days inbetween though was happy as a little lark. I do get tired more quickly on this diet but i think its the lack of calories to sustain us. Easy enough to live with though :)

Lol yeah right now I wanna strangle my friend for getting on my back about her hen party!! Soo moody I'm ready to tell her stuff it she can do it herself... Everythings organised with free VIP in the hottest club in town but would you get a thanks... lol

Late reply, sorry.
Thanks girlies. Seems to be getting easier. Very glad to know I'm not the only moody one. You're all doing great :D:D
I think the mood swings are worth it lol xx

Back