Tired&uninspied first food diary - ee plan

Hello, i am currently doing SW from home and decided I need to keep a food diary and who better to share it with than fellow people on their SW journey. I have 7 weeks until i go to ibiza and would like to lose a stone at least so please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me...

I am loving this site, so much helpful information :D

Please feel free to comment/provide advice as i find i am eating a lot of the same foods daily.

Thank you

Day 1...

Breakfast - mullerlight rhubard yogurt
lunch - pasta n sauce tomato and herb, cheese HEXA (i tend to use the single portions of cheese 20g although it says you can have 28g i find it easier this way rather than having to weigh cheese every time)
Snack - 2x pink wafers 2syns each
tea - sw chips, salad, coop truely irresistable burger 5syns, light mayo 2syns

Syn total - 11

Tired&Uninspired said:
Hello, i am currently doing SW from home and decided I need to keep a food diary and who better to share it with than fellow people on their SW journey. I have 7 weeks until i go to ibiza and would like to lose a stone at least so please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me...

I am loving this site, so much helpful information :D

Please feel free to comment/provide advice as i find i am eating a lot of the same foods daily.

Thank you

Day 1...

Breakfast - mullerlight rhubard yogurt
lunch - pasta n sauce tomato and herb, cheese HEXA (i tend to use the single portions of cheese 20g although it says you can have 28g i find it easier this way rather than having to weigh cheese every time)
Snack - 2x pink wafers 2syns each
tea - sw chips, salad, coop truely irresistable burger 5syns, light mayo 2syns

Syn total - 11

Hi, are you following EE, if so you need to try & include more superfree. For EE to work you need to have 1/3 plate, superfree.
Amy x

Hi Amy, yes i am trying extra easy and i agree i think this is where i am going wrong, i find it easy enough to eat free foods but i need to try include more superfree foods. I think i may purchase a cook book for some recipe ideas. Thanks

Tired&Uninspired said:
Hi Amy, yes i am trying extra easy and i agree i think this is where i am going wrong, i find it easy enough to eat free foods but i need to try include more superfree foods. I think i may purchase a cook book for some recipe ideas. Thanks

Search on here, theres loads of fantastic recipies. You can use superfree foods in your cooking to like adding mush & onions to a spag bol ect
Amy x

Day two...

Breakfast - muller light
Snack - apple
Lunch - jacket potato tuna salad
Dinner - friend made a homemade sweet n sour with peppers onions green beans pineapple with juice paprika chinese five spice and rice

Syns - table spoon light mayo x 2 = 4
princes pineapple in juice - 2

I am indulging in a glass of wine at my friends so add another 6+ ooppsss i have just done an hour body combat class which nearly killed me so i think i deserve a treat haha. But all in all I think its been a good day managed include more SP foods, thanks for the advice. I am going to get my friends recipe for the stir fry as it was gorgeous and can't believe it wasn't a shop bought sauce. I will share on the forum and double check no sneaky syns in there... am i right in thinking most spices/herbs are syn free?

Last edited:
Day 3...

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast HEXB
Lunch - pasta n sauce free
Tea - grilled steak, sw chips, mushrooms, onions, egg all in frylight
Syns - clover x 2tsp 3, light mayo x 2 4

Back