Tissy's Weight loss Journey

Tissy31

Today is my first WI day and I have lost 10lbs in a week, I am totally in awe! I never thought I could do it and it has made me feel stronger and more determined to stay focused. I have rheumatoid arthritis and being heavy is really not good for my joints, so any lbs off me will be a bonus! I am hoping to feel stronger and better within myself and stronger and fitter for my family so I can enjoy my moments with them more, instead of staying in bed most days! :D

10 LBS in a week is amazing, well done, the SW plan really works and you will start to notice improvements in your general health as you continue to lose weight. Good luck on your journey:)

Well yesterday was Valentines Day, and me and my other half had a Indian restaurant booked for a few weeks before we even decided to lose weight, whilst at the Indian I tried to make sensible choices choosing food that was not to rich in dairy and fats, and obviously having a diet coke, I am worried I am gonna undo all the good I have already done... so I think I am going to go for extra long walks this week and cut right back on my syns!:eek:

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought , I went in for the SW weigh in and even thou I was naughty for Valentines , I had still lost 2.5 lbs , phew !!! I am so gonna do this, I am more than determined to follow it through with all the passion I can muster, I want to be around for many years to come and I want to be around and give my best to the kids, and I want to be able to do wonderful things with my partner.. and I want to be healthy and do my best for my illness, I am in charge of me , not food!.

Ok it is weigh in day again and considering I had a terrible Indian on Valentines and I went to Ikea and was naughty, I have still lost 3.5 lbs ...I am amazed!, and I am heading towards my goal xxx

Back