Tizzy returns and its hard!!!

Good luck

Hi,
well done for getting back on track! its really difficult to re-start - im on day 6 of my re-start and have my first WI tonight.
once you get into it, it becomes easier but not looking forward to having to resist valentines chocolates!
you have great motivation to stick to the diet - i am getting married in august and have my dress fittings in june so need to lose the weight i have put back on in time for that.
good luck
xxx

Hi Trace hun. Welcome back darling x x x

You can do it again, you were successful last time, and you will be again hunny x x x

Hi tizzy, Good luck, at least you know you have stuck to it befire and you can again! I am on my 3rd restart and haev never managed past 10 days never mind 10 weeks! You have all the motivation you need with the weddings coming up, just keep looking at the slideshow and see what is achievable!

welcome back , you can do it hun.

think of the summer.

I took a week off and craved coming back on to cd!! sad I know

Tizzy keep going !!!!!

I've restarted today and i'm hoping to lose 2st 9.5lbs in 7wks like i did last summer. I'm 15/3 just now but hope to be between 12/7 and 13/0 for Easter!

We CAN do this as we've done it before!!! :) I'll be checking in on you every day ;) We can help each other.

I'm only taking 4pts instead of 6pts like i did last year - i hope it doesn't slow my weight loss down... I'm also drinking black coffee and chewing chewing gum,lol!

This is it! We can do it!!

All the best!! x x

Good morning Tizzy :) what have you lost today?

Yesterday i had 4pts of water, 2 black coffees and 1 coffee with milk, and of course 3 Tetras and i lost 2lbs. Usually on my first weigh in i lose 3lbs - i'll wait and see how it goes, might have to up the water and cut out that coffee with milk,lol!

Hope your still hanging in there, it really is a day to day diet as it's sooo hard. Weekends i find hardest! I'll check back later :)

tizzy, hang in there. Try not to focus on the numbers on the scales, as a matter of fact, try to stay off the scales and weigh once per wk at CD's. Focus on the diet and staying 100%. I know it is hard, I had to drag myself into 100% kicking and screaming but I did settle down and resigned myself that this is not a lifetime of no food just a period in time. Time really does fly if you keep busy and focus your energies on the diet and not worrying about the numbers.

Back