Step 1 Sole Source TMI but help pls

babymumma2

Hey everyone

I started ss again on Boxing Day. Yesterday and today i have had a very gurgly tummy with lots of trips to the loo where well....

Diarrhea isn't even the word for it!!

Any ideas on what I can do pls?

Eek, you poor thing! :(

First things first, any chance this is a bug? I suspect you'll soon know if it is as everyone else will go down with it!

But if you're sure it isn't, then a few things spring to mind. First of all, it has been known for shakes to cause upset tummies - the concentration of vits and minerals can be a bit too much sometimes. Best advice for that is to split shakes into two and only have half a packet at a time until your tummy settles.

Are your products in date? Every now and again I've fallen victim to "dodgy" tetras - just a thought, and hopefully not the reason.

Feel better soon! x x

Definitely not a bug Lily. :s

From tomorrow I'm going to divide up the shakes and get going. My stomach feels queasy after two cwp products and then I tell myself I should eat something else to avoid spending the rest of the day on the loo.

Ah right. :) Yes, it's all too easy to talk yourself into doing that sort of thing, isn't it?

Hope splitting the shakes helps x

I find the first couple of days that happens but once you get used to the new diet everything falls into place. Stick to it! This wont matter in a few days x first week is always the hardest when your body's going through all these changes. Smooth sailing next week x

Back