TMI - Monthly..

DeeCe

Silver Member
I've searched this because I thought I'd read something similar, but haven't found anything..

I'm currently on the contraceptive pill and I came off it on Sunday, I usually come on straight away but nothing.. well a tiny tiny tiny bit..

Tbh I can't remember my last period.. so I asked my boyfriend if he can remember be having one.. and he reminded me that I had the same problem with my last one it being barely there & very light..

:eek:

Now.. shameful to admit that we haven't engaged in the act in about a month now so I'm not sure it could be pregnancy (no other indicators of this either)

Wondering if this could be the diet? Or lack of iron?

Thanks!

since starting dukan there have been months where I've been two weeks late, two weeks early, heavy, light (usually late & light though!!) so I would try not to worry - but if there is a chance you could be pregnant it might be worth investigating..! x

Any changes like this should be investigated even if there is a slight chance you might be pregnant...Only saying because I had an ectopic in the past which was a life threatening situation, there would be other indicators of that though but keep an eye on your cycle! It's easy to do these days, you can get apps on your phone which track your periods, it is such an important thing to know! x

My periods have been lighter since being on Dukan. But I'm also in my early forties :) BTW: I got pregnant in my first month off contraception - I had a very light period the first month, then spotting the second month. I was almost 3 months along when I realized I had a baby on the way! Hah - the doctors said since I'd been on contraception for 7 years it would take at least 6 months or even a year for us to conceive.... So get a test just to be sure

I've decided to wait til Friday & see if anything happens.. been getting the usual cramps, so odd. Thanks for the advice, if nothing happens by Friday we're gonna investigate! :)

Back