TMI Possibly

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Hi everyone,

Well Have succeeded on day 1!!!

However I have had to go for 2 number two's!!

Is this normal??

Anna xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I went quite bit in the first few days and someone said its a detoxifying process.... now after a week, there is not a lot to get rid of... so its' slowed down somewhat... water helps you go too!
  4. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    I was wondering what all the constipation talk was about when I first started as I had to go a lot too. But it does slow down a lot, quite quickly too. Make sure you drink enough and you should be o.k. Until then you'll just have to let your body adjust to the diet!
  5. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Ok thanks, My mind is at rest now!! Was panicking I might be weird with all the constipatin talk!!

Looking forward to day 2 now!!!
  6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    well done on getting through ur first day.

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Very normal to have a clear out!! Mine was day 5, ooof, Ill never forget it!!!!!!!!!
  8. jane

jane Opinionated

Well bo you might still be wierd, but at least you now know your bowels are normal;)

i'm afraid the constipation talk is quite justified.
    It's a pretty common compaint.
    But in other repects it is a totally wonderful diet.
    Thanks vicky. Glad I wasn't around that day
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.