TMI question..

DeeCe

Silver Member
Has anyone noticed any monthly changes? I'm on the pill & not due til mid next week but have been spotting all week, but it's not red blood spotting?

I'm not sure whether a change in diet has caused it to come early..

Also this morning, although I haven't had any blood before or after this blood came out of my lady area *''* when I had a bowel movement.. as well as having baaaad pelvic pain. Once or twice is the week I had a sudden pelvic pain but put it down to early period?

Mum advised a doctor about the pain with going toilet, just wondering if diet has anything to do with it?
Sorry if this is something you really don't wanna know lol *''*

I would orob go to docs as a change in diet shouldn't effect things like that. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree, I think you should see your GP ASAP. If you have severe or sustained pelvic pain - if a couple of paracetamol don't do the trick - I wouldn't wait till Monday - go to your local walk-in centre or even A&E.

Barbara

Thanks guys, I am gonna see a doctor tomorrow though just because it's only when I go toilet.. plus I had a cyst last year so I'd prefer to see my GP who knows me & my history. But thanks I was worrying I was being a hypochondriac..

Back