Tmi warning!!

first timer

Has anyone else got the runs?? I've started drinking green tea everyday since starting lipotrim on Tuesday and today my stomach is soo crampy and tmi but my poo is runny and yellow?? Anyone else experience this

the running yellow stuff is normal but wont last long. after that you can look forward (possibly) be being constipated lol

Yeah I had that on Sunday.... but id had a small slip up on Saturday night (2 vodkas and a small plain cheeseburger :/) so I thought that was to blame. Was strangely grateful for the dodgy stomach because I though that my slip up wouldn't affect my loss as much lol sadly I have put a 1lb on since then :( and have learnt my lesson!! xx

TMI mine has carried on all week I am now blaming the green tea because as soon as I have it I feel a bit queezy for about an hour and then my stomach churns!! I put it down to this because I have been on and off lipotrim several times and the only difference this time is that I am drinking green tea! xx

Yeah must be the green tea cause my stomach goes funny after it to. Will just stick with it as it has helped my loss on the first week

way way way TMI but i poo-ed myself while drying off my children after their bath tonight!! GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS! completely liquid. My husband is lipotrim too and is mega constipated but has not been drinking green tea whereas i have it cold all day instead of plain water so i think you ladies are right, the green tea must be the culprit. At least we know where to turn in the future if we get bunged up, right?

ps double gross

Back