To Add A Meal Or Not Add A Meal

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi every one
I need a little advice, is Started Cd just under 4 weeks ago but had to stop after a week due to illness, so by rights next week would have been my add a meal week, which would have coinsided with going up to see my kids, which i do every 4 weeks, now the plan was to take a tetra, and a couple of bars and have lunch with my kids as normal most likley kentucky or pizza hut and then on return on the sunday have my add a meal properly and continue for the rest of the week then back to ss the week after.

Or should i just do lunch with the kids anyway and then back to ss for another 2 weeks then add meal bearing in mind i will be in same situation in 4 weeks time.

Me.

I wouldn't eat KFC or pizza - if I started I wouldn't be able to stop at that! You'll have all the hassle of getting back into ketosis & back on to sole source again?????
Do you have to take them out to eat? The list tells you what you can have it's not alot really & is basically green & white food only.

I would say only do AAMW if you have followed SS for 4 weeks, I too am having a break due to illness, and am not including these weeks within the diet...But do what you think is best for you Martin...Love

I wouldn't eat KFC or pizza - if I started I wouldn't be able to stop at that! You'll have all the hassle of getting back into ketosis & back on to sole source again?????
Do you have to take them out to eat? The list tells you what you can have it's not alot really & is basically green & white food only.

Unfortunatley as i have to travel 250 miles to see them for 6 hours once every 4 weeks, and i do have to do something with them, only if its going to the cinema or spending all my wages whilst walking round the town, my ex wife would not be impressed if i didnt feed them, as to kfc chicken is good very finger likin good, im not really bothred if i come out of ketosis as i know its only one day a month i see my kids, over the last 4 weeks i have lost over a stone and that was with eating for a week during that time, and i wasnt always good there was one or two chocolate muffins somewhere in there or was it actaully 4 in one evening. :whoopass:

Me.

I change your AAM to coincide with your trips to see the children. Especially as it is going to be every 4 weeks. That way you get to eat something .... but will you be able to find somewhere that does fish/chicken and salad or veg ... chicken doesn't count if it's found in KFC/ Mc D's or Burger king!!

Coming out of ketosis is a BIG thing - as it is so much harder to get back on track. With summer coming up is there a supermarket near by that you could go with them and get picnic food - plus cooked chicken plus a bag of salad for you??? A nice park or something and a picnic they've chosen could be fun for them!

Hi i know what your saying makes sense, its just me going up to see my kids is such a big thing for me, i do normally let the kids decide what we do for lunch as its there day to do with me what they want to do that day, hopefully the weather will be good so a picnic will be good, if not guess it will be macdonalds and me watching the kids eat while i sit and enjoy a black coffee.

Me.:confused:

Hi i know what your saying makes sense, its just me going up to see my kids is such a big thing for me, i do normally let the kids decide what we do for lunch as its there day to do with me what they want to do that day, hopefully the weather will be good so a picnic will be good, if not guess it will be macdonalds and me watching the kids eat while i sit and enjoy a black coffee.

Me.:confused:

Sounds like a brilliant plan!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just come to the end of my AAM week, and i have enjoyed it..
Why dont you when your taking the kids to the fast food places, get yourself a small tuppa-wear box, put your chicken and salad inside..
At least you wont feel so deprived and the kids will like the idea that your eating with them too..
You can always have your coffee while there having there McFlurry ( yum yum )

Good luck, and enjoy spending time with your kids

x

Me Thinks I'm going to have a problem Me likes Chicken Yum Dont Like Rabbit Food :(

Me.

Its a difficult one - I guess you have to decide what is really important to you, if losing the weight as quickly as you can isn't and your happy to struggle with going in & out ketosis then I think you've already made your own mind up. At least you know what your going to do & then plan what you'll have so you dont go mad etc!

Everyone's approach is different & how they get through it is individual.

Back