To All LIPOTRINIANS...

What an awesome race eh Chiku? Just got through watching the forum and as usual I want to knock EJ on his ass... he's such an arrogant pig.

I feel so sorry for Jensen.
Hi, I really think Red Bull ought to go and find themselves a new driver and kick off the so called number1 driver Vettel (is no way a team player) who's head is so far up his backside and was probably one of those kids who never had to lift a finger and was given anything and everything as and when if not before he demanded. Mark Webber is a true team player and with him what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

I am a MClaren fan and if my silver boys don't win I'd want Webber to win just so it would be like rubbing in Dave's Insanity sauce into Vettel's wounds :D. Am pissed off what the prick did to Jenson, he said it was an accident but I and along with many others know it was intentional to screw things up for Jenson plus I felt he should have a far harsher penalty than just a 'drive through' Vettel should have been hit with kicked out of next race or a -10points down.

So what do you think?

we met Eddie Jordan this yr at Grand Prix Silverstone. It was great there and was the first time they had camping available, which wasn't too good but were promised by Silverstone that next will be miles better.
Next were hoping to go there aswell as Delhi, I can't wait:D

hi all today good for me but yesterday was really hard for me we went to funtasia water world with 10 young people from work and 3 other adults i spent 5 hours preparing party food style picnic and once there i so badly wanted a sausage roll lol and fond it hard not to but got through ok, i cant believe how quick the days are flying by on lt. i cant wait for each weigh in day x x x

Hi everyone, I was a bit deflated this morning, went to get my shakes and flap jacks ( yes Im one of those that like the flap jacks) only to find the pharmacy shut and that also meant that I couldn't do my third weigh in :( Luckily one of my friends had a spare supply. After going to pick them up, I finally got my first shake around lunch time, so today has actually been a breeze for me, oh and I found this forum, which is very supportive and caring :)

Hi everyone, I was a bit deflated this morning, went to get my shakes and flap jacks ( yes Im one of those that like the flap jacks) only to find the pharmacy shut and that also meant that I couldn't do my third weigh in :( Luckily one of my friends had a spare supply. After going to pick them up, I finally got my first shake around lunch time, so today has actually been a breeze for me, oh and I found this forum, which is very supportive and caring :)
They should have sorted you out, but as i have said on one of your post's call Lipotrim up tomorrow (I'm always on the blower to them) as they are absolutely brilliant and will take your complaint on board aswell as ask you if there is anything else that you'd like to discuss, to which you should pour your heart/ mind to.

I think they're great and really do help and I usually call them up atleast a couple of times each week with questions and queries even though i have a great pharmacist (who also calls them up).

Awesome Chiku.... I hope you have a great time!!!

Day 4 - finding it easy so far! :D feeling tired though and woke up with a really sore throat this morning :S dont know if the diets to blame or im just getting ill, however its unusuall for me to have a sore throat i dont get them often. Did anyone else get a sore throat whilst on this diet?

Hi Rachael C, welcome to the Lipotrim club and you've had a great start on your weight-loss so well done.

As for me DTM was great had a chat with Damon Hill and his son Josh aswell as David Coulthard (the man who hates EJ) plus had my pic taken with them and took around 320 odd photos at DTM. Now I can't wait till next year's DTM and Grand Prix at Silverstone and Delhi:D. My b/f said that he's hoping that he can take me to the Delhi Grand Prix and I'm hoping we do make it out there as it will be taking place around the time of Diwali and it's gonna be brill'.

I'm back onto tfr from maintenance and am feeling good to be back, oh and yesturday I had to go and buy a pair of bottom's size 20 and not a 22 or a 24. Am pretty chuffed about that.:kissass:

How are all you guys n gals doing on the plan and dress size?

i sent the above message 4 days and the new trousers i bought are close to falling off me. Don't get me wrong i am happy with the loss but dread the challenge of altering them just in case i cock it up.
Today i pulled out a pair of pull on jeans that have not seen the light of day in over 5 years. I tried them on and yes they went on but were on the tight side especially on thighs and bum/ tum areas, so ive set myself a challenge that in 2 weeks i should be wearing them without it feeling tight.

Last edited:
on new medication and am feeling eek so popped into chemist only to be told i could be feeling crap for upto a week.

So what's everyone upto anything exciting or etc

I feel as though I'm on own on this thread but hey Im chuffed to bits and now 15st exact:D

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

Oooo hello! 15stone...well done.
Went to collect the start (or restart) of my LT today. Weighing in at 16 1/2 big large boulders...er stones so 15 stone would be most delightful to me.
Just want to post here for the record of how I feel today:
bloated
all sugared out
headachy
sluggish
tired.
Well, I start tomorrow so after the first week when I know detox will kick in all the above mentioned should go.
Watch this space!

PS:
Why is there a picture of a big burger at the bottom of this page??
Not good :confused:

Well done Chiku x x

Good luck Candlewix x

BIG BURGER!!! bloody advertisers huff

Hi Su and Candle', thanks I just hope my mummy tummy goes with the remainder 5+1/2st but if not my doc did tell me he'll sort that out when the time comes, so plastic surgeons be on the ready:D.
I just hate it when those headaches comes dull/ or strong, either way how comes no matter what you do its STILL BLOODY THERE .... oops think it may be that time of month approaching urghhhh.

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

I have a need to SCREAM shhhh that I am 14.5st and that I lost half a stone in roughly a month without tfr (due to meds) but am back on the wagon of tfr to shift the remainder 5st.

So what have all you folks been upto and not forgetting all the Newbies who've joined the Lipotrimians Club...

I haven't been on here for quite some and I've gone downhill with weightloss and have piled almost all of it back on. I lost my Granny on 20th Feb and I thought I could handle her loss but alas since she passed I've put on two stone in weight in such a short space of time. I went to the pharmacist a couple of weeks and she wouldn't let go back on TFR. I just can't understand why, can any of you guys suggest as why she won't let me go back and what can you lot suggest I do now.....

hi chiku, welcome back:) i havent a clue why she won't let you go back on lipotrim. but maybe you could try a different chemist that does it. if not go back and ask why they won't let you go on it again, it's a bit strange in it.

Back