To All LIPOTRINIANS...

and forgot to say sorry about the loss of your gran,lost mine too in jan. but shes still around and watching over you take care :)

becci-boo said:
and forgot to say sorry about the loss of your gran,lost mine too in jan. but shes still around and watching over you take care :)

Well I've tried to find another one near me but no joy
But I do have Chinese herbalist on my door step and have just started a course with them which costs £45 for a 20 day course in weightloss. I'm gonna see how well it works for me and if it works well (even if it doesn't) I will keep you guys posted on how I'm doing.

At present I've just got back from my Dad's and am a little giddy on having a few too many glasses of mine with my Dad and Cousin aswell as my Uncle.

Hope your all doing well and keep posting on here... Love you all loads and hope the shedding is going well....
Peace out with loads of hugs n kisses

Hi Chiku, sorry for your loss. Try and think on all the good times you had together.
If you cant find another chemist to supply you what about trying Exante and getting it delivered if you can handle your own weigh in. Ive got another week on Lipotrim and then switching as I have a 60 mile round trip to collect mine, Also, it's cheaper which is a bonus.
I'm feeling really disappointed in myself today. Have lost 7lbs after my first week, but was hoping for more!!! BUT its my own stupid fault...I had dinner Saturday and Sunday plus a few glasses of wine yesterday, oh why did I do it.

we all get our bad days and don't get dissapointed with yourself, just get back on track and you will be fine. i didnt lose anything on my 3rd weighing and only had one lousy chop, but since friday i caved in and ate but will be back on track soon. just got to pick ourselves back up and get back on the wagon. can't believe you traveled 60miles to get your lipotrim thats crazy. so are you going to do the exante now? is it the same as lipotrim, i was going to read up about it but forgot to. how much is it? i'm not going to be able to afford it this week, but have got spare weeks worth here due to trying it last year which hasn't gone out of date yet. good luck x

keep us posted chiku and good luck too :)

sorry to hear about y9our gran. did they not say why they wouldnt let you do it?

Spoke to my GP and he said that while I'm still dealing with emotions with Her loss maybe he could prescribe me onto Xenical and continue as I'm doing when it comes to my Lipotrim refeed menu but was told I need to have a bit more to eat for breakfast rather than thin piece of toast and a boiled egg

Its my 1st week today on lipotrim and going ok. feel a bit weak but i no thats normal.

Can anyone give me tips to get over cravings though, i cant get food out of my head at all, and if i smell food at all in my house i just want to eat everything :sigh:

i havent gave in to my cravings yet but im worried my willpower will let me down.

Hey lil trixie
Well one thing I kept doing was brushing my teeth practically every time I craved when I was on tfr. I did get told off by my dentist and was told to switch my medium firm tooth brush for a baby soft one and then I could brush the old pegs ever hour if I liked.
Oh and the other thing I did was clean and scrub the house from top to bottom and burn josticks and oils to avoid temptations. After the first week or two I became OCD with what to feed my Brady bunch and changed their diets slowly. From then I become a food sniffer and tell you a lil secret I could smell all the crap that was in take aways and the fats in even home cooked meals and I started judging and scrutinizing everything they consumed
Huff well I shall it there and hope this helps oh and be prepared for constant tummy rumble and noisy ones at that too xx

thanks chiku i think i will use your teethbrushing tip, i fink everynight i walk in the house and smell food im getting weaker and the smell of food is getting stronger haha :(

xx

How's everyone doing? Any gossip to share or a good moan n groan....

I am just oh so bored as I've run out of carrier bags to cut up for the shopping bag I'm making (my ex's grandmother got me started).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am really missing my TFR had spoken to Doc and he said to just give Xenical a go for another month but I just don't know if I can hang on in there huff

Back