To all Wednesday weigh in's!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Good luck for all WI's tonight! For the first time in a long time I am actually looking forward to it!

Good Luck Taz :party0011:

Good luck Taz, it's my WI tonight, am hoping to get that illusive stone award.. have been hoping for three weeks, so third time lucky, it better be!!!!

good luck, its my WI tonight and im hoping to not have put on more than 1 pound, but will def' be a gain :(

At least ur going monkeys bunny. That has always been my downfall, of not facing a gain at WI & foolishly thinking I'd lose it & more by the next week but of course it was a silly situation to put myself in because the pressure just made me give up completely.

i do go, then i run away and dont stay, but this week im running away to do some excersie so at least its not just running away to eat something naughty

Good luck Taz, and everyone else :) Mine is tonight too and I just know I have put on:cry:no way am I staying tonight, I am so getting back in to it properly again tomorrow though:break_diet:

Mrs B- love the aviator by the way :D- can i just ask, how are you going to get back into it, what specific things are you going to do........just so i can copy really

Good luck for your stone award Jax, you can do it!

Monkey's Bunny and Mrs B, good luck to you guys too, hope those gains are only little ones!

And where have you been Mrs B?

Good luck everyone, let us know how you did x

Mrs B- love the aviator by the way :D- can i just ask, how are you going to get back into it, what specific things are you going to do........just so i can copy really
I'm just going to start cooking and freezing again and reading my books etc :)

Hiya girls :D it's nice to be missed lol:D part of the reason that I've got out of the "zone" is that I've had a chesty thing the last 3 weeks since i got back from holiday so i've not really been on the pc much :( everyone tells me it's hayfever but i'm not sure, it's just keeping me awake all night so i'm knackered and like a walking zombie lol. Am getting over it finally now though hopefully so will be about a bit more ;)

Well done Taz :party0049:

Yipeeeeee I got my stone award, Lost 2.5 tonight and got slimmer of the month, I was given the new SW book Simply Summer as a prize, it looks good, only 2lbs more and I will get my club 10, well pleased with myself at the moment!
Well done on your loss Taz, and I hope everybody else has a good result. :)

well done nanny and taz - you go gals xxx

Back