To all who attend a WW meeting...

Paws

I went to my WW meeting on Wednesday night and the leader was telling everyone about the new pricing structure for WW starting 6th August.

Apparently it will be £5.50 (I think!) if you pay weekly, or a £17.95 monthly direct debit which works out cheaper and included in this fee is e-scource, which at the moment is extra.

I just wondered what everyone's thoughts were about this. A 50 pence increase each week does seem quite a jump, but equally I really don't want to do a DD. I never stay to class, so it does seem a bit steep to just get weighed.

I guess the question is, is it worth it? :confused:

As Marie says it really depends how much you rely on being weighed to keep you on track. If you use the esource then thats great value for money as its about £8.50 a month. I take it theyre trying to move away from the cash payment method and streamline things.

If you think you can stay on track without going to get weighed Id give it a try, or get someone else to weigh you :)

Hi Paws
I wasn't aware it was going up. I don't stay for the meetings, I just get weighed. Personally I do find it helps me a hell of a lot to know I'll be getting weighed there and it put down on my card. Everyone's different though, just have to find what works for you.
I like Starlight's idea of someone else weighing you.
xx

Hey Guys,

Personally I think it's a bit much! I say save your money each week and buy yourself something gorgeous (non-food related) at the end of the month or when you reach a mini goal for being good. Let's face it £20+ a month is a nice bit of pampering and all the motivation I need to keep me on track!!!!
xx

Back