To be a slimmer bride for June 2012

They were very kind to me today 5 1/2 off. Its only my second week so I expect my losses will slow down soon.

I managed to grab my copy of the SW mag and now have the Calendar as well, that's a great rework of their recipe. I'd never have thought to use alpen light bars.

Well done with the weight lost that's great. Bet your happy.

In the actually magazine there the chocolate and vanilla cheese cake as well. I have made this also with the alpine light bars as a base and I used Sainsbury dark chocolate no added sugar which was the lowest on syns. Managed to get the syns down to 2 syns each, when sliced into 8.

image.jpg

I want to try a make the other cheese cake that's in there as well which is the bake in the oven again adapt it with the alpine light bar.

Have a lovely day today x

WK2 day 1

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight Manderine yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup, mullerlight vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and cherry underlay 1.5 syn

Dinner - Cow Boy pie adapted with diced chicken as I don't like mince, leek, Califlower and broccoli 0 syns

1.5 litres of flavoured sparkling water

Total syns for today 1.5 and HEB

image.jpg

Wk 2 day 2

Breakfast - All bran crunch cereal 30g HEB, mullerlight pineapple and peach yogurt, banana. 0 syn

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt. 1 syn

Dinner - Cow boy pie with leek, Califlower and broccoli 0 syns

Total syns today 1 syn HEB

1.5 ltrs of sparkling flavoured water

Exercise. 30mins Crosstrainer

Very busy day today, feel like I am on a cooking marathon. Have family coming for the weekend. My parents are on Slimming world as well so we are going for a healthy option dinner and dessert. Were the others are having what I call my craving food lol.

i have so far cooked bubble and squeak cakes, which I am trying out for breakfast this morning and the rest for tomorrow morning. Then later need to make Key Lime pie for dessert and dinner planning to make Penne courgette, onion pasta bake. Oh and carrott and coriander soup to be made as well for lunch.

This is hopefully my old plan for today.
WK2 day 3

Breakfast - Bubble and squeak cake with fry light eggs and beans. 0 syns

Lunch - Carrot and corander soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt 1 syn

Dinner - Penne courgette and onion pasta bake (cheese HEA) with salad and low fat dressing

Dessert - Key lime pie 0.5 syns (Alpine bar HEB)

Total syns 1.5 HEB

image.jpg Bubble and squeak cakes

Key lime pie done, just got Penne courgette and Onion pasta bake to cook.

image.jpg

Had a successful night last night. My family came down for a visit and they had the Penne, courgette and onion pasta bake not realising it was a slimming world meal. My mum had cooked a mince pasta bake for them to have that was not slimming world but this hardly got touched. Please to say that after they cleared their plates and being informed that they had just had a slimming world meal they actually went back for seconds.

I am hoping not to jump off the wagon today, but I am feeling rotten, certainly coming down with something. Shivers and terrible throat feel like having comfort food today but must stay away from it.

going to drink plenty of fluids today.

image.jpg

WK 2 day 4

Meals planned for today

Breakfast - Bubble and squeak cakes, fry light eggs and beans. 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade Carrot and coriander soup, mullerlight lemon cheese cake yogurt. 1 syn

Dinner - Jacket potato topped with Philadelphia light cheese with black pepper HEA, along with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing. 0 syns

Dessert - Key lime pie 0.5 syn. HEB

total syns for today 1.5 syn. HEA HEB

Planning to drink 2 lts of sparkling flavoured water

Wk 2 day 5

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 25g, banana, cherry mullerlight yogurt. 4.5 syns

Lunch - Homemade carrot and coriander soup, vanilla with chocolate sprinkle and cherry under lay 1.5 syns

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light black pepper cheese 70g HEA, topped with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing. 0 syns

Dessert - Key lime pie HEB 0.5 syns

Total syns for today 6.5 syns

2lts of sparkling flavoured water

Not been feeling well enough to get on cross trainer for a few days.

WK2 day 6

Breakfast cereal all bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight strawberry yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch Carrot and coriander soup mullerlight vanilla and sprinkle dark chocolate yogurt. 0 syns

Dinner salad and low fat dressing with baked beans. 0 syns

Total syns for 0 syns

Wish I could shift this cold, left with no energy feeling awful. I am hoping to get to WI tomorrow but see how I feel in the morning

Wk2 day 7

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight vanilla yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch - Mullerlight orange with dark chocolate sprinkles 0 syns

Dinner - Homemade quiche HEA made with pasta n sauce base, salad and low fat dressing 0 syns

2.5 lts flavoured sparkling water

Total syns today 0 syns

After talking to my mum that she needs to get back and join Slimming World, I decided instead of feeling sorry for myself for not feeling well to get my arse to WI tonight and not chicken out. I think I convinced myself through out the week that because I was not exercising that I was going to gain weight.

How wrong........ I lost 0.5 lbs so pleased I finally lost my stone.

My mum did turn up at the meeting so she is going to meet me every week to get motivated. Good on you mum xxx

They were very kind to me today 5 1/2 off. Its only my second week so I expect my losses will slow down soon.

I managed to grab my copy of the SW mag and now have the Calendar as well, that's a great rework of their recipe. I'd never have thought to use alpen light bars.

Hi hope your ok.

Did you try making the Key lime pie. How did your WI go today. Xxx

Wk3 day1

Breakfast - 30g all bran crunch cereal HEB, banana, mullerlight vanilla yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch Homemade leek and potato soup 0 syns

Dinner - Chicken pizza melt with tin potatoes, salad and low fat dressing 0 syns. HEA for cheese on chicken

1.5 litres of sparkling flavoured water

image.jpg

Wk3 day 2
Breakfast - all bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, toffee mullerlight yogurt 0 syns

Lunch - Leek and potato soup homemade. 0 syns

Dinner - Chicken Pizza Melt with tin potato, salad and low fat dressing 0 syns HEA

Dessert - Homemade Plum clafoutis 4 syns

1.5 ltrs of sparkling flavoured water

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 29
Wk3 day 3

My meal plan for today

Breakfast - bubble and squeak cakes with fry light eggs and baked beans. 0 syn

Lunch - Leek and potato soup homemade and mullerlight mango and passion fruit 0 syn

Dinner - Chicken, leek and mushroom pie homemade with Califlower and broccoli 0 syns

Dessert - Spiced Plum clafoutis 4 syns

1.5 litres of flavoured sparkling water

Total syns for today 4

Chicken, leek and mushroom pie. 0 syns on EE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 33
Wk3 day4

Breakfast - Bubble and squeak with baked beans and fry light fried eggs. 0 syns.

Lunch - Leek and potato soup homemade, mullerlight yogurt mango and passion fruit 0 syns

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light cheese with chives HEA, baked beans and salad. 0 syns

1.5 lts favoured sparkling water

Crosstrainer 30mins - Finally feel well enough to get back on to it

Wk 3 day 5

B - Cereal all bran crunch HEB 30g, banana, mullerlight yogurt vanilla. 0 syns

L - Made homemade lentil soup but it was awful had to the away, mullerlight toffee yogurt 0 syns

D -Jacket potato with Philadelphia light cheese with chives topped with baked beans, with salad and low fat dressing. 0 syns

1.5 ltrs favoured sparkling water.

Exercise. 30 mins Crosstrainer

Wk3 day 6

Breakfast - All bran crunch cereal 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight strawberry yogurt 0 syns

Lunch - homemade leek and potato soup, mullerlight cherry yogurt 0 syns

Dinner - Salad and low fat dressing, with baked beans. 0 syns

1.5 ltrs sparkling flavoured water

Wk3 day7

Woo hoo

Lost 2lb this week and got my club 10. Very happy.

Breakfast All bran crunch HEB, banana, mullerlight cranberry yogurt. 0 syns

Lunch Mullerlight yogurt cherry yogurt. 0 syns

Dinner -Treat night tonight Wimpy. Whoops !

Wk4 day1

Breakfast Cereal all bran crunch HEB, banana, mullerlight strawberry yogurt. 0 sys

Lunch Leek and potato soup homemade soup, mullerlight cranberry yogurt. 0 syns

Dinner homemade quiche with pasta n sauce base HEA with salad and lw fat dressing. 0 syns

1.5 lts flavoured sparkling water

30mins Crosstrainer

Last edited:
Back