"To be fair, you are a big girl......."

THE CHEEKY GET, what right does he have to say that to you, if it was me id of proberly slapped nut on him, i am so angry for you, a couple of weeks ago, someone shouted 'fat arse' to me as i was walking home from shopping, it used to upset me, but now it makes me angry that someone who dosent even no you can ruin your whole day and make you feel sad. dont let what what this creep said bother you, just keep looking forward to all weight your losing x x

Hi hunny, I cannot believe that guy. UNBELIEVEABLE. Who the hell does he think he is. You go out feeling good about yourself then this a***hole goes and says that. You know you are beautiful hun, you should have said...at least I can lose the weight what are you going to do about your pig ugly face!!!

Shame your daughter was with you...you could have said..."what can I say my lover is an animal in bed" :D

LMAO@ all of you.....

Maybe you could all accompany me and we could kill him by sitting on him! hahaha! (being a man he'd prolly enjoy it!)

Joking aside though, it really hurts when somebody says something like that when you've been working really hard to get in shape....luckily for me all the feedback I've had has been really positive and encouraging, the only other stuff has been the non-commenters that you know that they know you've lost weight but they don't say a thing......mil and sil (one is ignorant and other is jealous apparentely!), I know this man doesn't know me personally but what makes him think he can make such a familiar comment?

OMG .. i cant believe he said that , u should write ur letter then ring a radio and shame him , let him know u will be ringing a radio station :)

No radio!!!!! I can just visualise it..........

"And finally Woman falls through bed cause of her fat ass, causing damage to her house and neighbouring areas!"...followed by Mika's "Big Girl" and Sir Mixa Lots "Baby's Got Back (I like Big Butts)".......

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hi guys what gives people the right to make these kind of comments when all said and done we are bloody human and have feelings OMG I could really go on and on
You guys have done brilliantly ignore all these small minded people

xx

Hi guys what gives people the right to make these kind of comments when all said and done we are bloody human and have feelings OMG I could really go on and on
You guys have done brilliantly ignore all these small minded people

xx

Yes, we might be "thick skinned" but we still have feelings!

So you're a size 16 and he says that?! Seriously - write the letter and say to him 'if your beds can't hold a woman who is the average size of the NATION then who is your target clientele? Victoria f**kin Beckham?'

What a bloody prat. 'I may be fat sir but you are ugly. I will soon be slim -you will still be ugly.' -that one always works. ;)

So you're a size 16 and he says that?! Seriously - write the letter and say to him 'if your beds can't hold a woman who is the average size of the NATION then who is your target clientele? Victoria f**kin Beckham?'

What a bloody prat. 'I may be fat sir but you are ugly. I will soon be slim -you will still be ugly.' -that one always works. ;)

Oh BlackRose,

I lurrrrrrve ya! Size 16? hmmmmm....size 17 really! If I put on a 16 I look like I have one humoungous breasticle and as for the camel toe....I won't go there!!!:eek:

Thanks for your lovely post!:D

lmao! Yip I know about breasticle and camel toe believe me! lmao -bloody sexy!! :D :D

OMG how rude you should of demanded an appology off him for that!!he's so out of order,then you should of demanded your money back for the bed & got a new one somewhere else....cheeky git!!!!

cheek of it... boys smell and have germs...
I have a cheap, wooden double bed from Littlewoods and i'm way heavier than you (i've been 24st on it) and i've never had any problems with it so i'd say it's definitely his beds that are dodgy...

Hello and Good Morning!

I am drafting a letter to Mr BED Attitude (hahaha) and I am asking in it were I stand should this 'fault' happen again.....and also that I'm seeking legal advice (reality, my cousin is studying GCSE Law, and she is filling me in on a few things consumer-like!) regarding the constant replacement of the brackets/non replacement of the actual bed and why he has not been out to my home to inspect the bed in the name of great customer service...

....and also how highly offensive that I found his need to say what he did and just what exactly is his target customer.....celibate stick insects that only have shaggy pile carpets??? (he also bombarded me with questions about what kind of flooring I had...laminate is too slippy apparentely, I have carpet in my boudoir and also he wanted to know what I was doing on the bed to make it break!!!!!!!) Anyway, I shall send the letter and keep you all informed about what the cheeky BEDstard has to say! hahaha!

He sounds like a complete perv - what does he THINK you usually do in bed? Durrrr.
I think he has got a complete cheek - he clearly is providing beds of inferior quality and he knows it. Hence he wants to blame everything but himself.

You have done so fantastically well - you are IMHO an outstanding example of someone who should be getting praise and recognition not insults from some ignorant pig! Rant over.

Love

Thank You Barb!

I am seriously considering re-writing the letter on a VICTORIA BECKHAM postcard and chucking a bit of pie crust into envelope for good measure!!:D:D:D

Seriously though, if I wasn't such a "thick skinned" type, I could have gone home and pigged out...say something like that to somebody really sensitive and he could undone alot of willpower and hard work!

Luckily, comments like that only serve to make me more determined to get in shape!

Back