"To be fair, you are a big girl......."

That is absolutely shocking!!! :mad:
Was gonna try to find legal stuff for you (studying law too) but dunno which jurisdiction you're from and sure you already have it covered with your cousin!!! ;)
But just in case check out "intentional infliction of emotional distress" Intentional infliction of emotional distress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You could throw it in to the letter just to scare him, don't think the courts would consider the incident "severe" enough to come under it (stupid!!!) but it'll sound good!:rolleyes:
You are certainly in no way "big", i'm a size 16 at my biggest i was a size 20 weighing 18st and NEVER had a problem with a bed with slats underneath!!!
Rip him a new one!!!!:argh:
Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxx

World is full of tossers like him hun, your weight is dwindling daily, his face and mentality is with him for life!

Write a letter to the local papers signed anon (when bed is finally sorted!!) he would get a bit of flack for that comment!

You have done fantastic on your weight loss, keep it up xx

i'd ring your local office of fair trading and complain the bed wasn't fit for purpose - and neither is he!!

oh please please please let us read the letter!!!!

No way, i can't think of what to say, i'm feeling murderous! Men, its shocking, you need to set a big bloke on him, no, get a few friends to go in the show-room at deliberately break a few slats!

Back