To cambridge or not .

jeyzee

Did Cambridge in 2006 after my daughter was born and had willpower and didn't cheat once . The weight has gathered on over the years even though I try on and on Cambridge once or twice a year . I have gained over 5 stone ! A stone for every year and am gutted . My brothers wedding in August and so need buddys and motivation to get me started . I'm thinking next Saturday but need some motivational stories please please . How long do you think to lose the 5 stone ? Please help :(( ?

Jeyzee, I can only give you my opinion but I found it extremely hard to get going on CWP this time having done it twice successfully before. Also there have been a few changes since 2006 the CWP so you will need to start afresh which may of course be helpful. If your head is in the right place and you are ready to start then I don't see why you can't achive the 5 stone loss by August given that many people average a stone a month loss or 10 pounds which would still get you to goal in time. It may even be achieved on SS+ I would have thought.

Before you do proceed though go and have a read of some the diaries on the forum as they are inspirational. Also make you are you fully committed to avoid getting yourself into the cycle I got myself in which was and on and off cycle with SSing and bingeing inbetween which made me gain weight!

I'm sure you can do it again if you have done it before but it may be harder to get going initially so I'd avoid any social stuff as it makes it even more difficult in the early few weeks. Good luck! And keep posting!

That' was me all over binging in between ss ! Only one and then another and another ! God I needy jaws wired I think . I can't actually bend down and do my my shoe laces up :( I'm tierd all the time
And find the slightest bit of any exercise too much . The cold doesn't help . Actually two stone heavier than after the birth of my second child so I assume I look 9 months pregnant although I think I'm in denial cause I don't see that I'm as big as I am :((((

Welll don't give. Do give it another go and like I said it helps me when I avoid social situations. Interestingly the book I'm reading on over eating by Gillian Riley tells you not to discuss the diet your are own or the book with friends & family. Now having thought about it, it makes complete sense to me. I think if I did eat off pan like I did over the festive period and my fiends and family knew I was on a diet especially a LCD, they would think I'd broken the diet and that's it she'll never lose weight. That's exactly what inould've thought myself to be honest. But I made the decision tht I wouldn't allow going off plan to turn ino a binge or just give up and with the help pg my Minis friends on here and the recommended books I'm doing ok on Ss+.

So do I've it a go and plan, plan plan. Oh! Wrap up as its gets cold on this diet as you'll know!

Back