1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

to change date or not to change date

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Julie1964, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Julie1964

Julie1964 http://www.TickerFactory.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I get weighed on a Thursday evening... I find it a bind especially as i try and starve all day and also dont get home till late, and have to start cooking, I am therefor thinking of changing to another class on a Tuesday Morning, good thing is i can weigh up to 2lb lighter in a morning, but alas the only think putting me off is that if and when i do change dates it will be a bad week for loss as it would not of been a full week from Thurs till Tues !!! I know its nothing to moan about in the grand scheme of things... but just thought i would have a moan :xxx Also i am tending to get lazy on the meal front and guess (timating) my syns etc.. also not planning, so I could do with a kick up the rear end to get cracking, as my weight loss is slowing down to 1lb a week :(... end of moan cheers xxxx:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    If you do change groups, then as you said this would shorten the length of time between your weigh ins on the first week. That might give you a push to make yourself work harder in those few days to ensure you do have a loss on the first Tuesday weigh in.
    And if it works then, and you see a good result, maybe it will inspire you to do it every week :)
    And 1lb a week is good, don't deny yourself a bit of self-appreciation- be positive. A loss is a loss :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.