to change date or not to change date

Julie1964

http://www.TickerFactory.
I get weighed on a Thursday evening... I find it a bind especially as i try and starve all day and also dont get home till late, and have to start cooking, I am therefor thinking of changing to another class on a Tuesday Morning, good thing is i can weigh up to 2lb lighter in a morning, but alas the only think putting me off is that if and when i do change dates it will be a bad week for loss as it would not of been a full week from Thurs till Tues !!! I know its nothing to moan about in the grand scheme of things... but just thought i would have a moan :xxx Also i am tending to get lazy on the meal front and guess (timating) my syns etc.. also not planning, so I could do with a kick up the rear end to get cracking, as my weight loss is slowing down to 1lb a week :(... end of moan cheers xxxx:wave_cry:

If you do change groups, then as you said this would shorten the length of time between your weigh ins on the first week. That might give you a push to make yourself work harder in those few days to ensure you do have a loss on the first Tuesday weigh in.
And if it works then, and you see a good result, maybe it will inspire you to do it every week :)
And 1lb a week is good, don't deny yourself a bit of self-appreciation- be positive. A loss is a loss :D

Back