To drink or not to drink

callmejulie

Water. How much is it recommended that should be drunk each day. There aren't any classes where I live for me to attend so can't ask. I have been aiming to drink about a litre a day. Is this enough... I struggle drinking any water for some reason. Thanks Julie

I dont like drinking water either. i try and aim for 1 and half litres a day but you can add sugar free squash ( at least it tastes better)

i also buy a bottle of water with a sports lid and refill it it seems to go down a bit better

Good luck x x

I make up squash in the bottles so I always have 3 1.5ltr bottles in the fridge, I have a large glass out of one on a morning & take a full one to work with me - I always drink over 1.5ltrs of squash every day but I also have about 3 cups of tea & a few other glasses of pop or squash on a night as well.

I'd aim to drink more than 1ltr a day as I find when I don't drink as much I don't lose as much xx

Thanks - it's a great idea to make it up each day with squash.... I didn't even know I was allowed that. Is that any squash or are we just allowed certain ones??

I have sugar free squash which is free - orange & pineapple is my favourite. When I'm off work I keep the bottle on the side & have a glass beside it which I keep topping up, it's surprising how quickly it goes down. I'm not a lover of just water on it's own.

Thanks for that ;) - I'll give that a go from tomorrow xx

Back