to eat or not to eat

i lost 8lb, i cant believe it. i'm so happy. i'm not gonna have any othr food until i'm at my goal weight. if i get hungry then i'm just gonna think of that lovely dress i want to wear to my brothers wedding in august next year. i love this site. ur all ace.

Delighted to hear that you are getting lots out of the site....I lost 65llbs...and I couldnt have done it without all the help and support I got here....you will be sooo fab for your brother's wedding.......:rolleyes:

thanks a lot. i'm definetly stickin 2 this. i'm not giving up. its a bit harder this week but i know its just gonna get better and better and i cant wait until next summer. i tried on some clothes that i used to wear before i had my daughter and i cant believe it. they fit. a lot of my stuff is way 2 big already so i went shopping today and bought a few new bits. gonna go on a shopping spree when i'v lost loads more. cant wait. its nice tobea able to go and buy something on the highstreet and not have to go to an outsize shop. its the first time in ages. i feel 25 now and not 50 (no ofense. 50 isnt old but i'm not 50 yet. lol) i'm goin before that hole i just dug gets bigger.

Hey Janine

Just noticed you pic its great to put a face to the name, I bouught loads of new clothes at the weekend.. isnt it a great feeling to buy smaller clothes...:D

Rachie
x

They will be too big soon Sparkles LOL!!!

hiya bea, it was wierd the other day, i went shopping to liverpool and bought myself a top from next. i have never been able to buy anything form next for myself.......and its a bit big on me now. i had a bad week so havnt been on here much. its been really hard and i'v been really down. i ran out of shakes because i didnt take cash with me and didnt know the chemist dont accept cards so i told my friend who is on LT and she said she has given up so i can have hers. when i went over, she gave me enogh until friday night and said she would pass the rest in later that day. when i spoke to her on friday night, she said she must have used them and didnt have any more so i had no shakes all weekend until the tuesday when i waas off work. i was really upset with her because it meant i had to go 4 days with nothing. i was determined to stick to it and had what i thought was healthy food. i had fresh veg, skinless steamed chicken and some pasta but when i went on tuesday i had put 3 lb on. it was really upsetting and just not what i needed at that time (family problems). ever since then i have been really down and narky all of the time. i am back on the shakes and will get rid of that 3lb but i'm still really disapointedd. i am so determined to do this. :(

Hi Janine,

Don't worry too much about the 3lbs. My bet is its just water. When you come of lipotrim and start eating again you can gain up to 7lbs in fluids so hopefully next week you'll have a loss!! You may have even lost fat so don't be too disheartened.......especially if you've eaten well. You cannot have put fat on unless you went out and ate all the wrong foods.

Boooooooooo to your friend. Maybe she doesn't want you to stick to lipotrim if she's not been able to do it. I hate to think the worst of people, but I've discovered that lots of my friends don't like me losing weight!! Great friends hey!!

Chin up hun, you're doing fantastic.
xx

Oh what a week that sounds Janine. I agree with Shazpaz and I'm sure it'll be off next week. Just keep going and focus on those new clothes!

thanks. i do think my friend meant for me to be left with no shakes because i have been losing more than her and the other day i cought her eating a sauage roll. i swa her in work yesturday and she said she is going back on it after xmas. i swa her at lunch time and whilst i sat there drinking my shake and glass of water, she had chips and gravy, cake and custard and a packet of crisps. she swa me looking over and said "oh i havnt eaten all day". o well. i have noticed that some of my family who are about the same size as me, have changed and started saying, "oh well thats got to be bad for you. i would rather lose weight the propper way" well if it worked for them so much, why are they still over weight? i am doing this for myself and no one else so we will see next summer when i am in shorts and little tops and they are in trousers and baggy tops. its still hard but i will do it.

You can do it hun, and as you say, next year you will look back on this time, and realise it was SO worth it! Good luck, and keep your chin up hun xxx

Cherly....is right...you will look back in a few short months looking fab and your only thought will be why you didnt start earlier...keep those thoughts of you in fab outfits to keep you going.......

Bea's right. i so wish I had started this earlier, when I first started thinking about surgery as an option. Never mind I have started now and no-one and nothing is going to stop me now! I will be fit or at least nearly there by the time I'm 40. (June)

The important thing is you have started! Looking fab at 40 ...the new 30!

Back