To introduce myself

Hey Dorin,
i have not told any of my friends or family my weight either, some have guessed at about 15 stone but i wont say either way!! it some how seems ok to talk about it and be honest about it on here tho. i know what you mean about being the biggest in the club, i was going to slimming world and was definately among the biggest so like you said, its nice to know there is someone else in the same position as me...
I wish you really GOOD LUCK!! keep me updated:)

Hiya! and welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your decision! keep us updated :)

Hi Doirin, I understand that after trying so many diets and feeling like you have never gotten any where, it is a real leap of faith to do something like LT. However remember Successful people don't see the problems they see the potential, and I think this is already what you are seeing on the site. None of us are perfect, but we all have the same goal, to get healthy and be happy within ourselves whatever our goal is. It can be tricky at times but no trickier than when you have tried to resist temptation in the past, the difference for me is I can't justify spending the money each week on LT to go and eat even a mouthful and sabotage it all. My moto to resist is PICKING IS EATING AND EATING IS CHEATING. You will learn so much about youreslf and it is all good, the important thing as you learn about yourself and realise your weaknesses or addictions is to remember that you are not alone do not let these get you down, having a weakness DOES NOT make you a weak person, if anything it makes you stronger as you admit to them and let go.

You can do this and there is no time like the present xxxx

Welcome Doirin, to the BEST diet ever invented. I've been yo-yoing for 38 years, getting increasingly bigger each and every time. When you get over the first few days, you will no longer feel hungry, you may wish to eat, just to taste again but DONT, not even a nibble. There will come a time, a few weeks in...when you can easily sit at a table with friends and family and watch them eat, while you are sitting, smiling with a glass of water and you WILL be totally fine about it. Because you will see the losses very, very quickly and the compliments will be coming thick and fast, you will be feeling on top of the world.

Welcome Doirin, to the BEST diet ever invented. I've been yo-yoing for 38 years, getting increasingly bigger each and every time. When you get over the first few days, you will no longer feel hungry, you may wish to eat, just to taste again but DONT, not even a nibble. There will come a time, a few weeks in...when you can easily sit at a table with friends and family and watch them eat, while you are sitting, smiling with a glass of water and you WILL be totally fine about it. Because you will see the losses very, very quickly and the compliments will be coming thick and fast, you will be feeling on top of the world.

i cant wait til this day!! my SIZE 6/8 best friend (god damn her)!! had a packet of crisps yesterday because she was starving whilst we were out and i nearly attacked her to get to them lol... :)

Thank you all so much for posting such positive comments, I have started today and determined to succeed. Looking forward to seeing less of me. LOL
Doirin

this might help.... i saw a really good diet tip on the Tv..

EVERYTIME YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING OR CHEATING, TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND JUMP UP AND DOWN IN FRONT OF A FULL LENGTH MIRROR. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, GREAT STOP... IF NOT...CARRY ON!!

Works for me:)

That's fantastic you should use it in your signature.
Doirin

Welcome Doirin
Wishing you every success

Back