To lipotrim.... and cheaper clothes...

Minotaurus

Hi there. I'm on day two of lipotrim from the first time. I can't remember what I was on my weigh in at the pharmacy but it was around 340 lbs as I remember seeing 24 st 5 1/2 I THINK.

I've always liked being round, and I don't want a skinny face or body so I don't really know what my goal weight will be. Whatever looks right when I see it. A 40" inch waist would be nice, I still want to be able to recline slightly and rest my guinea pigs on my belly.

I've tried a lot of diets but even when I stick to them rigidly I can't lose more than 2 inches off my waist. I love exercise and love healthy foods. My body was never a good representation of what I fed it. I've been a vegetarian for 15 years and my idea of heaven in food form is a tofu dog with low-low on a slice of wholegrain. So you can see my problem.

So here I am. I've started Lipotrim in the hopes of dropping to a weight I can maintain. I hope I can start exercise when I hit ketosis?

Anyway, I'm on day 2 now. I have plenty of things to occupy myself with to take my mind off the hunger pangs. I found the chocolate shake to be lovely, the strawberry was just ok though. I don't think I'll get any flapjacks next week as the shakes are really filling and the flapjacks look small.

Anyway, I'll keep this updated with how I'm feeling and doing. Thanks for reading.

Welcome aboard.

i can relate to the new clothes issue. I can't wait to go to the Trafford centre and be able to shop for clothes in more than one shop (Evans). Because I'm tall, I need to lose almost 2 stone to drop a dress size, and as I'm currently a 26 it will take a lot of time and determination. But when I do, boy am I going to make the most of it.

So I'm starting saving now!!;)

Had my last shake for day 2. Felt very hungry this morning, but its been getting better. Really looking forward to hitting ketosis and getting some time in on the bike.

Woke up today and my entire face was killing me. Like a headache but on the front of my head insteadcon the top. It's starting to die down now though. Roll on ketosis because I'm not enjoying these first few days.

Good Luck minotaurus!!! it will all be worth it!! x

Thanks for the support. Face pain went away really quick after getting up. Have another shake due in about half an hour. I think I'll add 1 of each flapjack, 1 vanilla shake and 1 chicken(vegetarian lol) soup to my 'order'. The rest will be choc shakes.

I'm noticing a lot more than I ever did eating 'healthy'. I know I ate healthy before but I think I ate too much. And I've noticed my various disorders are more pronounced since going on the diet and not being able to occupy myself with the act of cooking etc. This is something I'll have to look at when I'm finished the course.

I'll keep you posted. It's almost choco time :)

Ok, just had my last shake for the day. It's getting easier, but I find getting to sleep is very hard. Still having hunger pains, do they go away when you hit ketosis?

So far I've managed to blend my various obsessions into the diet. My camera is setup permanently on it's tripod and I have been doing a photo a day of the progress. I've been playing some of my favourite boardgames and pc games to occupy the time. My main interest will hit full swing on sunday or monday hopefully when I get some more materials and then there will be no stopping me.

I may even be joining the local gym next week, they just got brand new gorgeous machines and lowered their prices to less than half of any other place I've seen.

Day 5 almost over. Its getting tough, but mainly because I miss cooking and making things and tweaking recipes. Not much point in me still cooking for others either as even a tasting teaspoon size will knock me out of ketosis. Oh well, struggle on.

I got some good scales today, bad I know, but I'm happy with what it says. Lost a bit over a stone so far. I cant remember my exact weight from weigh in, but it was 24st 4 or 5. I'm 23st 3 now. I'm sure most of its glycogen from what I've read about the first week but still pleasing. No change to my actual size though. I have clothes I'll be trying to fit into over the weeks. I dont really care about my weight, just inches.

Ok, back to activities.
Thanks for reading.

Looks like you're heading for a fab first week's weight loss :) Well done. Keep going :) xx

Love the idea of a photo a day! Make sure you keep up the water that will help with the headaches etc. I found that I still did tonnes of cooking - jams, pickles etc that I couldn't eat and became obsessed with food programmes.

hey guys
im new here but i started lipotrim, 7 days ago. didnt get a chance to weigh in because i didnt get to the chemist before it shut, however i do feel lighter. i started 12stone 1 lbs would like to loose 1.5/2 stone! however im finding that i really cant seem to fit in my three shakes! im at uni and really busy and get 2 in at most. i drink a lot of water but wanted to know how not drinking enough shakes will effect my loss?? surely weight loss is calories in versus calories out so if im consuming less it cant slow my loss can it??
xx

Hi lindaa. I think you posted in my diary by accident. If you're able to drink water I would imagine just dropping a sachet into some of what youre drinking anyway would be easy enough?

Anyway. Day 7 is almost over. It is much easier and my first official weigh in is I'm down 18lbs. Mostly fluids and such I know, but I have the real fat loss to look forward to now. Got 1 of each flapjack and I get to try them tomorrow. Looking forward to chewing something with my americano.

I also picked up some vanilla shakes. And I had them today, I just swapped them for the shakes I had left. I tried one regular and one with a shot of espresso. Both are nice but the one with espresso was a bit different. Not exatly the latte I'm used to.

I spoke with my doctor while visiting for other reasons and he said to definitely keep doing lipotrim to get to a much healtier weight at the very least. Felt nice that a doctor was telling me its ok as opposed to the articles claiming that doctors call it dangerous. You ask enough people anything eventualy you will get the answer you want to stick in your newspaper I guess.

awesome loss on your first week hun x well done x

Day 8. Flapjacks are so bad, like eating sundried cardboard. I did my best and ate it regardless. Don't like either flavour yet coconut is more palatable even though I'm a daemon for anything with peanuts. I'm back to shakes from now on, glad I only got one of each to try.

Did a fair bit of walking today due to errands I needed to run. My energy is still low, but I did it anyway. I don't want to stop being active and slow my metabolism, so I'll soldier on.
Thanks for reading.

Good to see you on staying on track!! I got two flapjacks to try this week.
judging by the comments on here they taste like the Devil's spawn, but I can only try. My pharmist said she used them lots, but only with strong black coffee to swill them down!

I made an americano from some of my favourite beans and even that made it difficult to eat the flapjack. It's not the taste really they are just dry and even with a mouth full of coffee require so much effort to down.

Back