To lipotrim.... and cheaper clothes...

hi linda if ur able to fit in 2 shakes would you not have 1and a half and then 1 and a half that wat im doin i was told it ok as i have a hectic lifestyle aswell

Day 10. While I'm getting used to it the hunger hasn't really changed a bit. I still get hunger pains and rumbling and my mouth still waters a lot.

My energy levels haven't really come back up either. Any atempts at exercise just make me dizzy after a few minutes. I'm relegated to doing the basics on the Wii. Hopefully they will come back soon so I can start my strength training and my kettlebells.

Thanks for reading.

Day 12. If I'm honest with myself the hunger has never gone away. The past 2 days my stomach has been turning itself inside out with rumbling and it's like a constant dull hunger pain now. The only thing stopping me from eating now is knowing that there is nothing on my craving list that I can't have on my healthy diet when I'm finished lipotrim.

The pull to eat something just simply isn't as strong as the feeling I get sitting in a hoodie that now fastens properly on me and jeans that are far more comfortable.

Thanks for reading.

Down another 5 lbs and week 2 doesnt end untill tomorrow. I hope I keep up this rate of progress and hopefully a little better. I'll do minimum a few more weeks of lipotrim before switching onto my new lifestyle and continuing the weight loss at a slower pace. Lipotrim is so good for giving you a kick start and changung your attitudes. Glad I started it.

Thanks for reading.

Week 3 is coming to an end with another weigh in tomorrow. This week flew in despite the hunger pains still sticking around. I hope it's just my stomach shrinking. I have another week of full lipotrim, then I'll be refeeding and onto a healthy low cal diet from valentines day onwards. Lucky forvme I'm pretty fussy so my idea of a valentines meal out is perfectly fine for my new diet plan. I hope I like the things I used to like because I heard that your palette can change a lot.

I make a lot of my own dips and dinners from scratch with fresh ingredients so I'm not sure how many calories are in them. Tapenade and red pesto being my favourites! I plan to do some surfing and spend a bit of time calculating how much calories is in a batch, then I can just weigh it and work out how many calories per serving. I'm pretty sure my dips are fine for me anyway, but I really want to get calories info for everything in my diet for my food diary's sake. Something I'm still looking for is what to put the dips on. I used to use wholemeal swedish breads. Those hardened bread things that come in a sealable bag. I want ideally a low carb crunchy tasty thing, preferably not a raw vegetable. Maybe steamed asparagus, but thats a last resort.

Anyway, onto calorifying my foods!
Thanks for reading.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using MiniMins

Hiya,
You've done soooo well,well done!
My brother has an app on his phone that scans the barcode on foods and tells you how many calories are in that product.Just a tip if you'll be counting the calories xxx

Refeed starts today!

Only down 4lbs at yesterday's weigh in but I have been going pretty hard on the kettle bell the past 2 weeks so perhaps I put on some muscle.

I'll post up pics everyday (i hope) of my food during refeed.

food1.jpg

I ate this today for my dinner on day 1 refeed. I've never liked salad in my life andcInfound it really hard to eat this, I gagged a few times. I was really hoping my pallette would be so new like they said I would suddenly like raw leaf veg.

It's about 5oz of quorn fillet that I diced and the salad is iceberg with a couple of cherry tomatoes and a bit of beetroot. Topped it with a teaspoon of balsamic. If I could have had more balsamic I might have stomached it easier. I ate all the quorn and even though I was struggling on the taste of the salad, I actually felt full near where I stopped.

Tomorrow ill have some smoked tofu but I'll go the 2 spoons of cooked greens rather than the salad option. I honestly ate a lot of the salad today, but I can't eat something that makes me gag everyday. I tried at least.

French beans balsamic and I might bake the tofu, or perhaps grill. I find that sliced thin smoked tofu when grilled or fried takes like I remember rashers tasting of when I was a kid. I won't be frying it of course but grilling is an option.

Thanks for reading.

Lunch for day 2. Left me quite full and I finished the lot.

Its french bea s boiled with a bit of balsamic and pepper. Around it is smoked tofu that I sliced and put on the health grill. It's pretty much a george foreman grill.

Food2.jpg

Back