• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

To many eggs? ..........

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Can you eat to many eggs? ...

I love eggs and they are so easy to eat up on either plan, I eat probably 8 a week! .......... is this to much ?

I would hate to carry on eating these and them hinder my weight loss

how many do you eat a week? ..

Ooo also do they bung you up ?:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kazpeza

Silver Member
i dont think you can they had this discussion the other week here and someone ate 20 a week lol and it hadnt affected her so carry on enjoying them

jaylou

Gold Member
Yep, we did chat about this the other week, I eat loads, at least 8 a week both as "eggs" and also in recipes. Never done me any harm, SW wouldn't let you have them as a free food if they did.

Don't bung me up either.....

Since being off work for the past month, I've had at least 2 a day practically everyday! I've developed a bit of an addiction to 'fried' eggs on toast with marmite. I do worry a bit about cholesterol but I hear it's ok now!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ahh yes that was my other thought was cholesterol ... But hey if were allowed im not going to stop and like you say they are FREE !!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh thanks Circes. It's something I've been worrying about as I used to suffer a few years back with high cholesterol although I've not had it tested recently! Might get my GP to order me a test as it would be interesting to see if losing weight and being on SW has lowered it!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Gosh, I probably eat twice that many, I have my own chickens and their eggs are delicious, so as long as eggs stay free food and my chickens keep laying I shall keep eating the eggs....

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Donnie...you know your chickens are happy, when they keep laying! (An old farmer friend told me this!)
I love eggs, there are so many things that you can make with them...I dont bother worrying over the cholesterol scare, as if we pay attention to everything we read/hear, we wouldnt eat anything at all and live in sealed containment units!