to tell or not to tell?

sparklychar

Doing this for last time
Hello all,
Have read lots of threads and not posted so much but really motivated by all your stories! Wondering if you can help....

So determined to stay ss 100%.... initial weigh in 17st, I'm 5'9, this is my last chance. Day 2 and so hungry cant sleep, don't want to do this transition to ketosis again.... however, my sister and family are off to my mums this wkend, mum wants us to go too, of course I want too but I know that despite they are all so living they will think cd is stupid and try put me off, telling me to eat less and go to gym. Right absolutely, moderating food for ne is hard as them giving up smoking and drinking. So do I tell and face verbal backlash, or eat as little as poss and pray ketosis isn't too disrupted? Argh.

My plan is to ss for 60 days, and I have treats planned for every 10 successful. As a student, when I go home for Easter it will be more difficult to hide. I just want to get on with it.

Sorry for the want, any wise words appreciated!

Cxxx

I think if h plan to eat little bits that will inevitably go awry so u really only have 2 options, tell them and just ignore negative comments and say its ur choice n u don't wish to discuss it further and continue wi plan whilst there OR put plan on hold yummy the day u come back and just try to eat 3 sensible meals a day and no crap if possible that way u won't have to put up wi their black and ur mind may be bit more focused on saying no when u get on the plan. Hope this helps xxx

a hard one. depends how strong you are. you are only just into the diet so temptation might be hard going. it might be easier to take the verbal. however, they should do what you want as you are not a child anymore. you are old enough to make your own decisions a proper adult. they need to accept this. you could try to tell them that eating less and going to the gym won't work as you are addicted to food and this is your step away from that addiction.

Back