to those of you who are not on cd at the mo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 10 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    how are you finding it losing weight on your own, is it hard? i know it's going to be mega slow now that i can't afford to be on cambridge (damn money! i hate the stuff!) but how are you all doing? what diets are you following and are they easy to follow or are you finding them hard?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Hi Nessa

I am still on cambridge but in my opinion if you want fast consistant results then low carb is the way to go. By keeping your carbs low you will stay in ketosis and continue to burn fat whilst keeping hunger pangs at bay.

Just like when on Cambridge water is crucial and I would also recomend taking a good daily multi vitamin. I suppose Atkins is the most famous but I like a book by Barry Groves called Eat Fat Get Thin.

Dont go mad on the cheese eggs nuts etc. Stick to lean protein a bit of fat and lots of low carb veg and salad.

Good luck

Jac

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hi Nessa, i'm on the CD but only having 2 shakes a day and am on the 1200 plan, i've been eating low carb, low fat, low gi all week and have lost 6lbs oh and drank at least 4litres of water a day. I'm planning on joining the gym next week too so i'm hoping that all that combined with the gym will continue the weight loss and the average on a "normal" diet is 1-2lbs weekly which equates to 4-8stone in a yr!!!!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Ive been doing Weight Watchers since January and have lost 6.5 stones since then.

If youre looking for something else to try Id totally recommend it, its great being able to eat so much and still lose weight :)

ninababes likes this.
  6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Wow starlight that's amazing!!!! You go girl!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.