To those that have lost weight on the CD

mylmat

hello all,im new on here and am going to get my CD packs tommorow,i did it for one week 2 years ago but then stopped as i found it hard ,i weigh 13.7 and am size 14/16 but more a 16! i would love to be a 10/12 but cant see myself thin as ive always had a weight problem since i was younger and im now 27 with 2 dd. ive seen all those who have lost a lot and wanted to know if they imagined themselves thin at the time thanks alot X

Hi mylmat,

I'm still on my journey and fantasise all the time about being thin :)
Best of luck with CD, keep posting on Minimins for lots of support if it gets difficult.

Hi hun I am nearly at my goal and bought some size 12 :eek: clothes today .I still start looking in the plus size section when I shop so still dont think of my self thin just try on loads of sizes lol .This journey has highs and lows but one thing for certain its all worth it xx Good look hun you can do it xx

I think we all dream of being a 10 but reality is I love my food too much and a 12/14 would be fine for me.

When I was younger age abt 13 I was 8.5 stone and all my friends were about 7 so I thought I was fat then when I wasn't. Now im nearly 13 st and would be happier 2 stone lighter but im 44 and it isnt as easy as it was in my 20's.

I know how happy i was last year losing 3 stone (put back in 5 months), so im going to take it a bit slower this time and think about what I eat. (well thats the theory).

Sorry gone on a bit here (just re-read it). Anyway, lot of luck :)

I don't think I really imagined myself being thin. Had done that so many times in the past and never got there. Ended up being disappointed.

Besides, I couldn't visualise it really.

I tended to concentrate more on the present and how I felt. Visualising me being in control that day.

Now I do see myself as slim (well...a lot slimmer), but that took a long time to come. Long after reaching goal.

Hi mylmat,

I'm starting tomorrow, weighing 13 stone 3, in a size 16 and wanting to get down to 10 1/2 stone, when I will hopefully be able to break out the size 12s for the first time in a very very long time.

I don't even think about being any smaller than that - i don't think I have the frame for it. The first adult size I ever bought was a 12, when I was 14. Some people are not destined to be any thinner.

I couldn't imagine myself slim, not visually anyway, although I did fantasize about how I would feel when I was slim. On a phychological level I still don't feel much different, but on a physical one I feel great:D

I still don't see myself as slim and look at my clothes and think crikey how do I fit in them!!:eek:

I guess when you have always been overweight it takes time for your head to adjust.

Tracey
x

I couldn't imagine myself slim, not visually anyway, although I did fantasize about how I would feel when I was slim. On a phychological level I still don't feel much different, but on a physical one I feel great:D

I still don't see myself as slim and look at my clothes and think crikey how do I fit in them!!:eek:

I guess when you have always been overweight it takes time for your head to adjust.

Tracey
x

My feelings echo Tracey's xxxx

Well im just starting my journey again did it last year and lost a 1 an a half stone in bout 5 weeks but struggled through it picking food most of the time.

Oh good luck by the way. Im starting over properly 2mro.

GaynorEM - click on the weightloss button at the top of the page.
Then on the left side you'll see Tools & Quizzes - click weight loss simulator.

Hope you find it
x

Back