to those with kids

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joy1, 11 April 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Just wanted to say got my grandson this weekend and boy is it hard not to eat his grub, but I am preservering, dont how you lot kids do it day in and day out though so here's a well done!!!!!:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    awww thanks hun, I have 3 myself and I still have to cook for them even though I'm not eating it lol. Sometimes smelling is as good as tasting, I have been 100% LT since 31st March and I intend to keep it up.

My motivation is how good I'm feeling being 11.5lbs lighter than I was last week.

4. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

thanks for that, I have a 5 year old and a two year old and they are both always HUNGRY!!!!! typical!!!!!!! but its my husbands ben and jerrys ice cream thats the killer for me ha ha ha!!!!

5. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ive a 4 and 2 year old. We've just been down at my DH's aunties who made a buffet for us to eat and I sat there drinking water ! Never mind - it better be worth it next week - lol !

6. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I just started weaning my lil one about 6 weeks ago, i am using Annabel Karmels books and hoping that what im giving her tasted nice as i cant taste it yet lol, but some stuff smells lovely. She seems to like it which suits me :D:D

Testing its not too hot has been ok too, kitchen roll at the ready to wipe it off my lip lol;)

7. eeyore

eeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thankfully my hubby does most of the cooking, I don't think I could do it everyday and not pick. When I do the cooking I do stuff I don't like, hot dogs, mince, beef and all that.

8. bing

bing Restarting

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Last time around, i loved preparing the food for my family. I got as much pleasure from doing that as i did eating the stuff....strange i know! :eek::D

9. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really enjoying cooking which is weird as I normally hate it. I get real pleasure from the family enjoying my efforts

10. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I wouldn't say I ENJOY cooking for people (I have 2 of my grandsons for 2 days this week too Joy!) but it doesn't bother me.

I do something for DH every day and several times I've had family for dinner (makes a change from a joint ;)) Today I did a roast for DH & my mother ... it really doesn't worry me ... it doesn't worry anybody else either because I get all the dishes done while they're eating and therefore they don't have to do them!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.