To Treat Or Not To Treat...?

Well today is the day - my first week weigh in!

I had yet another read through the plan last night as well as the other booklets which I do usually look at less often and I've been inspired by a recurring theme - "Every week is week one".

As a few people have commented above the first thing you do after weigh in is part of your next weeks weight loss (hardly a revelation I know) - I have tried to divorce what happens after a weigh in from the number on the scales the following week! Eeek - could this be a breakthrough?

Thanks all & fingers crossed for my WI and your next one whenever it may be.

DickieC xx

Hope tonight went well for you and you got a good result!

Yay - week one and it's 5.5lbs off! Woo hoo!

Such encouragement from the scales.

My note to myself is that next week is another week one!

DickieC xx

Well Done!
Im sure you were realy pleased!

When i did sw a few years ago, i use to always buy a treat such as chips from the chippy, followed by a bag of haribo or chocolate. I would eat all of it as quickly as i could as i would of been starving by time i got home from image therapy. After i ate it all i then use to feel so sick, as i would of over eaten all the bad food which during the week i wouldnt of eaten. I know we can have what we like and syn them throughout the week, but my treat night was just stupid and i would over eat for the sake of it, what was i learning? So stupid!

Last week i rejoined sw, and this wednesday after my first weigh in i am not going to go back into my old ways..as theirs really no point doing sw in the first place? Thats my opinion, i would just say be sensible if you was to have a treat and not go overboard like i use too :eek::eek::eek:

Back