To try or not to try

Hi all,

I'm new to Minimins and I'm considering trying the new Weight Watchers ProPoints plan.
I tried the Discover plan online earlier in the year and I found it really difficult to stick to; the sweet stuff like ice creams and cookies were too much of a temptation and I found that I wasn't really changing my bad eating habits, rather substituting them.
My friend started at the same time as me and switched to the ProPoints Plan. She says it's a lot better and is a lot more focused on healthier foods which are protein and fibre-based. I'm tempted to give it another shot, but before I do, I wanted to get someone else's opinion.
What do you guys think? Is ProPoints better than Discovery? Is it worth a try?

:welcome2:

Iv not tried either of the WW plans yet due to still picking if i wanna do it online or at a meeting. Im also new and this forum is great but every addictive bewarned LOL. What iv read alot of people find the new 'ProPoints' plan alot easier to follow and better than the old one. Sorry i couldnt be much more help. Good Luck

xx

Hi there!!

From hanging around here and seeing what others are saying it seems that people have found it difficult switching from one plan directly to the other, meaning that some people have gone back to discover. Have heard a lot of good things from people who are completely new to the plan, or like me have had a break from WW for a while.

Give it a go, what've you got to lose - except weight!!

Good Luck!!

:)

Back