Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

To Whom It May Concern.....

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Lind, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lind

Lind Is feeling the love!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Biggest Looser
    This is my second go at LL, I'm not due to start until next Thursday.

I started in June 2010 but had to come off because I had Glandular Fever!

But I am back and I am going to see this through to the end. I lost 35lb in just 6 weeks last year and I have managed to put all but about 9lbs of that back on again.

I have realised 2 things in the 5 months since I stopped LL. The first is I am an emotional eater, I use food to cover my emotions because I am too scared to say what I reallt want to people because I'm scared it makes me vunerable, and now I have gotten so used to doing it that I don't know how to express myself in any other way.

The second thing I have learned is that I am scared of success!! When I came off LL last year I had got to the point where you could really start to see it and people where commenting me. When I got ill I could have made the decision to carry on dieting or at least not put the weight back on. But I did what I know best because it is easier to be the old me than to find a new me.

For now I am going to use this diary to express what I feel and what I want to say to people until I have the courage and the confidence to say it to the people I want to....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    all the best Lind xx

4. Lind

Lind Is feeling the love!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Biggest Looser
    Oh 2 days and counting until I re-start!!!! I was so successfull last time on this so I know I am going to be ok now. And I know that I only had to stop last time because I was ill.

I don't know whether I should tell anyone or not this time. I didn't last time but it was so hard keeping it from everyone. I think I am just going to tell and get the moaning over and done with. I know my best friend will have an issue with it and to be honest she wont let it go so I may not say anything to her untill i'm way into it. We live 150 miles apart from each other so we don't see each other to often.

Well, I think I am so excited that I am now just babling so I'll be back Friday night moaning about my headache and how tired I feel!!!! Yippeee!!!!:D

5. natalietc

natalietc Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.8%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.