To Whom It May Concern.....

Lind

Is feeling the love!
This is my second go at LL, I'm not due to start until next Thursday.

I started in June 2010 but had to come off because I had Glandular Fever!

But I am back and I am going to see this through to the end. I lost 35lb in just 6 weeks last year and I have managed to put all but about 9lbs of that back on again.

I have realised 2 things in the 5 months since I stopped LL. The first is I am an emotional eater, I use food to cover my emotions because I am too scared to say what I reallt want to people because I'm scared it makes me vunerable, and now I have gotten so used to doing it that I don't know how to express myself in any other way.

The second thing I have learned is that I am scared of success!! When I came off LL last year I had got to the point where you could really start to see it and people where commenting me. When I got ill I could have made the decision to carry on dieting or at least not put the weight back on. But I did what I know best because it is easier to be the old me than to find a new me.

For now I am going to use this diary to express what I feel and what I want to say to people until I have the courage and the confidence to say it to the people I want to....

all the best Lind xx

Oh 2 days and counting until I re-start!!!! I was so successfull last time on this so I know I am going to be ok now. And I know that I only had to stop last time because I was ill.

I don't know whether I should tell anyone or not this time. I didn't last time but it was so hard keeping it from everyone. I think I am just going to tell and get the moaning over and done with. I know my best friend will have an issue with it and to be honest she wont let it go so I may not say anything to her untill i'm way into it. We live 150 miles apart from each other so we don't see each other to often.

Well, I think I am so excited that I am now just babling so I'll be back Friday night moaning about my headache and how tired I feel!!!! Yippeee!!!!:D

Back