toast

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    what do people put on there toast instead of butter i was a big fan of loads and loads of butter and marmite but i am at a loss what to put on instead of the butter any ideas please
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    when i have poached egg on toast for breakfast, i don't have anything.
    How about just trying marmite, or extra light philadelphia maybe?
    Think its just a question of getting used to being without butter(and i am a big butter fan too!)

4. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I'm the same as bustybarmaid and don't have anything on. In fact if i'm given a sandwich or toast with butter on i can't eat it now as all i can feel is the grease on my lips.

I usually have a thin layer of jam on mine, or EXTRA LIGHT Philadelphia, or runny honey. If I'm having a poached or dry fried egg then i have nothing on it.

It's amazing how quickly you get used to not having butter (and it saves a few pennies too lol)

5. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks peeps,

when i have something on toast i dont think about putting anything on there, its just when i am having toast on its own so i will try the jam or cream cheese.
    i dont know why i didnt think of the cream cheese as thats what i have on my crumpets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.