Toblerone Cookies-3PP

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
Found a recipe for toblerone cookies on the weight watchers website...they are lovely!! Easy to make too!! A real sweet treat!! xxx

Recipe please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toblerone Cookies
ProPoints® Value: 3
Servings: 16
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

These cookies have a crisp outer and soft inner - not to mention the Toblerone chocolate

Ingredients

175 g Flour, Wheat, White, Self Raising 1/2 teaspoons (as purchased) Baking Powder 75 g Sugar, Light Brown, soft 50 g Margarine, Soft, Polyunsaturated 3 tablespoons (level) Syrup, Any Type, golden syrup 1 medium Egg, Whole, beaten 90 g Tobelerone Toblerone, roughly chopped

Instructions

• Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C/350°F. Line 2 trays with non-stick baking parchment.
  • Sift together the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
  • In a small pan gently melt the margarine and syrup. Cool slightly then add to the flour with the egg. Beat to a stiff dough and mix in the Toblerone pieces.
  • Place 16 well spaced out dessert spoonfuls on the trays and bake for 10-12 mins until golden. Leave on the trays to cool for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack. Once cool store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

Hehe...yummymummy you are brilliant for finding these recipes that i mention...you have promted me to try and include it in the post for next time though!! hehe xxx

i was just looking through the posts there and thinking god that person posting those is going to think i'm a right cow... lol

haha...not at all!! Its actually helped me as ive lost the recipe to one of them lol!!! xxxx

mmm will defo have 2 try these ;)

Back