1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Toby Carvery Breakfast

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by meadowbankles, 20 June 2014 Social URL.

1. meadowbankles

meadowbankles Well-Known Member

Hi all :)
    we had an office breakfast meeting at Toby Carvery this morning. I had two rashers of bacon (cut off all the visible fat), two fried eggs (didn't eat the yolk), baked beans, two cooked tomatoes and a piece of wholemeal bread toasted, which I hope to use as my HexB.
    Discussed the overall meal with a colleague who is kind of following SW and we came to the conclusion of around 5 syns.
    Any thoughts, please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mummyamy10

mummyamy10 Active Member

Yeah sound about right to me. The oil that they fry everything in sadly is what will rack up the syns I suppose. Beans and trimmed bacon sounds fine. The toast could be your HEB definitely. I went there once, was hoping for more variety if I’m honest. I love scrambled egg and found the fried eggs a little limiting.

4. meadowbankles

meadowbankles Well-Known Member

Thanks. Yes, I was hoping for scrambled egg :)