Toby carvery syns

Williams

Hi I'm going to Toby carvery on Monday j have no idea of syn values on anything??? Plz help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will you be on red, green, or EE?

Ee
I had peas carrots cabbage turkey breast two small roast potatoes and a very tiny plob of mash as they had no new potatoes also a small amount of gravy ???

Gonna bump this. My family were planning on going to Toby Carvery on Sunday. Not sure if it is still happening, but what would you recommend me having if I did go? Also how many syns would that be? Thanks.

I am not actually sure how many syns it would be exactly but I can't see it been a lot of syns on Extra Easy, the only problem really is that the potatoes won't be cooked in low calorie spray, the mash will probably have butter in and of course gravy. As long as your plate isn't piled high and you don't go on a regular basis, I would say that it is a pretty healthy option for eating out.

I went Friday eat meats and veggies

Then spoilt it with a choc fudge cake and ice cream

Not even trying to imagine syns for that but guessing way up in 50 odd syns :(

Have you looked on their website for nutritional value's? Carvery Inns do one!

bilsat said:
Have you looked on their website for nutritional value's? Carvery Inns do one!

Will do that will be good to know!! Found a list somewhere else but we prefer to check it

As I think that it's a huge amount of syns for veg

Attachments

• image-2373873764.jpg
    image-2373873764.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21,442
My C says to allow fod up to 20syns for a toby carvery! as they add butter to the veg and extr cooking oil for the meat .

Back