Toby Carvery

Hi

What does everyone have when they go to Toby's? I've noticed they now have a breakfast carvery too! Has anyone tried it? Its about 4.95 each I think, not sure how they cook it though? :(

If you do a quick search of the forum you'll find quite a few threads regarding Toby Carvery Syns, etc.

Be careful though, a few threads have mentioned that TC even glaze their veg in butter! Not sure how true this is as never eaten there - best to check up first.

HTH xx

thanks guys :)

Toby most definitely butter glaze their veg. Ask your waitress for steam fresh veg... It will be freshly cooked as well and 100% syn free :)

I eat at TC quite a lot as I spend a lot of time working away from home. The veg should be glazed however a lot of the time I find it's not.

I LOVE Toby Carvery and I really want to go this weekend. How would I know the syns of the veg? I've heard it's 3.5 for the yorkshire puddings, so i'm hoping that if the rest is less than 11.5 I can go this saturday
xx

One of the girls at my group had a toby carvery last week and out leader said to be careful of carveries as they can sometimes pump the meat full of fat so it doesnt dry out. Kinda put me of it after that

Crown carvery also do butter glazed vegetables, but you can request without!

Back