Today I am proud of me!!

trudyc

Gold Member
Don't know why but today I am SOOOO proud of myself. I have managed to stay on the Dukan Diet for just over 10 weeks, in that time I have lost 48lbs. I have been on holiday, to parties, had tons of stress at work but still managed to stick to it. Today in my job ( I train horses) I rode a horse for the first time in 2 years and it felt GREAT - only for five minutes (poor horse didn't need to carry me any longer!)but it was awesome! I can't wait to lose more weight so I can ride all the time and really make the most of my wonderful job! Sorry to be boring but VERY happy! Loving DUKAN! x:D

Don't apologise for being boring, sounds like you have a job you adore and the weight coming off will make it even better - I'm jealous!!! Well done for what you have achieved so far - you should be proud of yourself. :)

Don't be sorry! You should be feeling proud, you're doing really well! It's the hardest thing staying on plan when things in your life aren't going your way.

It's great to hear you feel good about yourself - make a mental note of the feeling, or write it down, so you can remind yourself if you ever feel down :)

Well done xxx

Not at all boring, what an inspiring thread and you've done all that in 10 weeks. Be rightly proud of such a magnificent acheivement. I will definitely be after some tips from you for getting through the hard parts.

Fantastic post - I too have been on diet for 10 weeks or so now - lost 1stone (14lbs) - I think you've done brilliantly, especially with all you have had going on in that time - just realised how little I have had going on .. Lol.

Fantastic trudy :) I've been 11 weeks I think on the diet and feel so much better for the 46 lbs I've lost... I'm sure my horses feel better for it also lol

GO GIRL!! Enjoy those moments and keep feeling proud of yourself youve done amazing!

Today I reached another target I never thought I would achieve at the beginning of my journey - to get under 200lbs!!! Today I weigh 199! To have lost 77lbs in less than five months feels unreal. My life has changed so much since I started at the end of August 2011. It has been tough sometimes but the rewards have been unbelievable. Love you Dr Dukan and a big thank you to my Minimins friends of course - where would I have been without you!!! x

trudyc said:
Today I reached another target I never thought I would achieve at the beginning of my journey - to get under 200lbs!!! Today I weigh 199! To have lost 77lbs in less than five months feels unreal. My life has changed so much since I started at the end of August 2011. It has been tough sometimes but the rewards have been unbelievable. Love you Dr Dukan and a big thank you to my Minimins friends of course - where would I have been without you!!! x

Omg trudy that's amazing well done so so happy for you xxx you totally deserve it you've been a rock to me and can't thank you enough x

trudy that is amazing.... well done girl does that mean your going for your spa break now ??

Well done Trudy! You're one of the nicest and most positive people on here. You deserve every success :)

Aw Trudy fabulous achievement and its a very big thank you to you too Minimins would not be the same without you my friend You boring...................................Noooooooooooooooooooooo xxx

Thanks guys, got a lump in my throat - feeling a bit emotional - lol. Treated myself today to a pair of brown leather 3/4 length boots that are lush but need to be worn with skinny jeans so might have to invest in some of those too!!! only have one pair of black ones and a 'slimmer' girl needs them in lots of colours I think LOL! Spend some of that money that used to go on endless takeaways and choc!!!! Now just waiting for the next round of spa offers to book my wee break!!!

ive been buying primark skinny jeans as they are dead comfy ;) great for riding in too as they are stretchy lol

Well done trudy! You should be so proud of yourself and shout it from the rooftops! No need to be embarased - your spurring me on right now!

Ta Shellebelle, Ellie I will have a peak into Primark as used to wear their stuff for work all the time as cheap but washes SOOOOO well - was very gutted when I outgrew their stuff - didn't stop me though did it!!! LOL x

Back