Today I am proud of me!!

Just been into town for a singing lesson and dropped my girls at the Chinese buffet for lunch. Went in there after and it was the closest I have come to 'breaking' my diet!!! The smell, the look - all sticky and sweet sauces -ARGH!!!! I resisted and bought a chicken on the way home and have eaten the whole lot (no skin or fat!) and now feel fine but oh dear you do realise the road is full of pot holes!!! LOL!!!

Just booked my spa break for 15th Feb - three lovely days of pampering and exercise and five different treatments - can't wait!!!! x

you deserve it :D

Trudy - that's fantastic. Great achievement. It's right that you should be proud of yourself. I'm new to the Dukan Diet on my 6 day of attack and your story is really motivating.

Thanks Patsy, well done for getting through attack - you should be on to cruise soon??? Bet you can't wait for those veggies!!! 7 lbs loss is great for attack - well done! x

Thanks Trudi - today is my last day of attack. I'm so looking forward to eating some veg tomorrow. I'm really pleased to have come across this forum, I've already found it invaluable.

Only bit of advice I can give you Patsy is to look at the recipe section - I have found it invaluable on my journey and a real life saver as well as all the advice/help and support from the minimin clan!

That makes me happy!!! Thanks x

You are inspiring a lot of people!

Back