"Today I'm doing it for..."

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
So, As an added motivator i have decided to do my 100% days for a different member each day.

That way i have to be strong as i hate to let people down!

If anyone would like to join me feel free to "Do it" for someone each day and let them know in here so they can give you a virtual bashing if you misbehave :giggle:

So today i am doing it for "Miss_G" I have even shredded for her!!! :flirt2::flirt2:

Today I'm doing it for princess giggles :) and I shredded for her also :) xxx

Today I will do it for Cybil coz she puts me to shame. As we started the diet at the same time and almost same statistics :eek:. I just saw her pics, good Lord Rach you look fab! :eek:.

What a cracking thread :D

I'm dedicating the WHOLE of week 2 to you Oh Margie!!!!

Good stuff :D
The shred wont hurt by the end of that week ;)
Promise :D
:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:
:D

I love this idea. Today I'm doing it for my Dad who died suddenly of DVT 5 years ago. I know he would be so proud of all that I've done, and that I'm actually addressing my weight /health issues - he was always really fit & healthy and watched what he ate.

Today I'm doing it for me, just to prove to myself I can xxx

Today I'm doing it for me, just to prove to myself I can xxx

Thats brought a wee lump to ma throat :eek:
I hope it has went well
Marge
xxx

notsoskinnymarge said:
Thats brought a wee lump to ma throat :eek:
I hope it has went well
Marge
xxx

Yep Marge 100% :D see I am worth it :D xx

Yep Marge 100% :D see I am worth it :D xx

I alway knew ya were ;)

Now, come on....
Shake those long flowing locks of yours like Cheryl Cole and SMILE :D

Princess_Ames said:
Today I'm rocking that 100% for Clair again... Just because she's worth it!!!!

:D

Today is for Giggles again :D xx

Today I will do it for my mum! She's always told me how much losing weight will be good for me as I love fashion so much. For years l couldn't find it in me to do it. I was just so full of excuses and thought I was destined to be fat. I feel happier and more confident now because I have finally realised the advantages of being slim. For real nothing tastes better than being slim. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back