Today is a great day.......

karenO

Step away from the chips!
...because i've reached my 1st goal weight :talk017:

I lost 6lbs this week woohoo taking me to 2.5lbs below my intial target weight of 13 stone.

So not only have i reached target, i'm in the 12s AND i'm neither morbidly obese nor obese, i'm just plain overweight yay! :D

I decided a while back that i want to keep going, it would seem daft not to having come this far, so now i have a new ticker and a new goal weight of 11 stone which i aim to reach by my childrens respective 2nd & 3rd birthday party on 26th October.

To anyone waivering or struggling on Cambridge please dig deep and stick with it because this diet truly is life changing and keep posting here on Mini's because the support from this fantastic group of people is second to none.

A huge thank you to everyone here for playing a huge part in helping me get this far xx :)

Well done Karen an excellant achivement and alot of inspration for me xxxxx

Yay, congratulations on a fantastic achievement. Even when you struggled you have managed to stick with it, and now your hard work had really paid off.
You will definately hit your new target for your childrens' party.
Congratulations again.:talk017:

Thank you Janie, and Liz, as always, you're a star xxx

Well done Karen. I have also got my first stone off today.
I agree with you totally about the fantastic help, advice and encouragement on Minimins. I don't think I would have ever even tried CD if I hadn't found this site.

well done karen, what a fantastic achievement you have certainly made me think a bit! thank u and im sooo happy for you hun :) xx

Fantastic achievement Karen:D

Congratulations on being "Overweight" too hahaha:p:p:p

I'm sure with your motivation you will easily reach your next target.

Well done, you have lost so much - you must be feeling fantastic. Good luck with the last but of weight for your new target x

Well done - that's fantastic and what a lot of weight in a short period of time. Good luck for your next phasexx

Thank you girls x

Thats fantastic. Well done!! You're an inspiration to us all. :D

Good luck with reaching your next goal. xx

Karen, you must be very proud, what an achievement, your will power is certainly far greater than mine, I envy you...... :D
Congratulations

yay Karen, you are an inspiration to me!

Thank you Busybee & Kikuka - you haven't done half bad yourself :D

oh congrats hun you must be over the moon. you must be so proud of yourself :))))) you hve done incredibly well im sure you will reach your new goal and feel even better
xxxxxx

Back