Today is a new day and a new ME!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by danielpartyuk, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. danielpartyuk

danielpartyuk Full Member

Good morning guys!

Ok so I've woken up this morning and snapped out of the attitude of "just doing it a bit". I've been doing the Cambridge diet on and off, cheating here and there - re starting tomorow (as you do) but tomorrow never comes! There's always an excuse - well today no more. I woke up, went for a 2 mile run and had a shake and some more water. I want to be back in Ketosis by the weekend, I'm going to fatclub tonight with all my shakes and I'm working out a plan for the next week. Im determined to stop wasting time and money on this diet, I need to focus and stick to it. My next night out is planned for the 1st October, I've been a complete party animal recently, and it didn't help me doing that and still loosing 3 pounds in a week, think I thought I knew the diet and knew I could still lose weight. I know it's not "good" to drink on SS but it really does get you drunk quickly, BUT not anymore - I'm not drinking until the 1st October 09 when I'm going to Birmingham! Can't wait.

Sooooo I'm gonna post a daily update on this post, not really wanting to keep a diary because its on a seperate part of the forum.

Here's my plan;;

By 9th October 2009 I want to be ATLEAST 1 stone lighter! I'm sure I can do it --- anyone else agree?

Thanks for your support!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Daniel!
    Good for you, its a huge effort to change your mind set like that, and giving yourself something to aim for is fantastic, I have my first planned night out on 1st October too, so I am focussed on that, still going to try and be careful, but also hoping to be in the 14's by then too!
    Good lucj hun and keep it up x
  4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

dieting is really all about your mins set i truley believe that ,,, sounds like your there now xxx
  5. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

I think once you make your mind up and are determined you can achieve anything. A stone is a good target.

Good luck
  6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Yes Daniel, you can definitely lose a stone in one month - go for it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.