Today is a new day... Part 2

We are off for 3 years!!! So excited, so much going on... Our house is being emptied in 9 weeks and we haven't been allocated one out there yet, hopefully this week tho.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha no I'll be working. Still with my boss but on a self employed basis which means I need to formally resign soon... Eeek!!

Can't wait tho, looking forward to permanent sunshine!!

Food varies... Tends to be quite good during the day but then goes off track in the evening. Doesn't seem to be affecting my weight just yet but I'm keeping an eye!! Will go to WI tomorrow just to check!!

Hi Mave. How did WI go? If you're maintaining then I guess it doesn't matter really does it. If you're putting on a little you can easily pinpoint the area you need to address. And sorting out one meal is much easier than having to sort out a whole day's worth of food!

I didn't go to WI. naughty I know. Will go this week if I can, not sure if I have to taxi his lordship to golf. My weight has crept up a little bit but I'm not too worried, still well within target I think. Too much other stuff going on for me to worry about it tbh. Can't wait to get to Cyprus n hopefully have more time to focus on it. Will be interesting to see how our diet changes once we are out there!

Back