Today is a new day... Part 2

What are the magic pancakes? Sound amazing! Recipe please :)

There are threads about them in the recipe section. Basically a heb porridge oats mixed with ff yog overnight. Next day add 2 beaten eggs and 2 tbspn sweetener until it's a batter like consistency and then fry in batches. Smaller ones work best I found, less eggy!!

Today's food
B - porridge (hea&b) banana, frozen mixed berries
L - leftover gammon, cous cous salad, clementine, pear
T - scotch broth, bread (5)
Snacks - hi Fi (6) grapes, apple

Really emotional today... Various things going on that just make me want to cry :( think im a bit hormonal too, * week just arrived, I had a headache all day, bleurgh...

Off to bed in the hope tomorrow is a better day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you Laura xxx

Thanks Ladies, appreciate the support :)

Still got some stuff going round in my head that's upsetting me a bit, I just need to stop thinking about it, but I'm finding it difficult.

Really wishing bf was home now. So fed up counting down the days, am in tears every time I hear his voice, and I feel bad because he hates me getting upset cos there's nothing he can do about it. I know we will get there eventually, just some days I really could do with a bf hug :(

Food today so far:

B - boiled egg, toast (heb & 2syn) banana
L - minestrone soup, ff yog, pear, kiwi, clementine
T - salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, sweetcorn, cottage cheese),
mushy pea curry, chicken, rice

A bit annoyed with myself today too. I normally write down my breakfast as I eat it, and write down what I'm taking with me for lunch at the same time. I didn't do it this morning and I can't for the life of me remember if I had 1 or 2 slices of toast this morning... I think I only had 1, but can't believe I would forget that that would entitle me to a hi fi bar with lunch!! I've only had 1 syn today so I'll have a hi fi bar later, which may be half a heb or 3syns.

I came home full of intentions to have a go at Shred level 2 tonight... Started fine, took it a bit easy cos I wasn't sure what I was doing. Got to circuit 2 and my bloody DVD froze... Story of my friggin life! So I reset it and tried to get it to work again, and it froze again... So I skipped to circuit 3 and finished, but didn't feel like I'd done a workout. When I took the dvd out of the player it's badly scratched... I've had it for years and I'm sure it's been thrown about a bit. Now trying to find level 2 online somewhere so I can keep doing it. Def not moving straight to level 3 lol.

Even from what I've written tonight I know I'm being hard on myself all over the place, just feels like I can't get anything right at the moment... I'll get over it soon I'm sure...

xxx

Sometimes there is nothing you can do when feeling like that hun.. just a good sleep and some time. At least you know your eating has gone really well. Thinking of you, and I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Hun, I'm trying to keep myself going. Can only take it one day at a time. We've done 12 weeks, only 4 and a bit to go, should feel a sense of achievement, but it still feels so long to go. I definitely think my hormones are making me over emotional this week, can't wait to feel normal again!! Think * week is making me fat too. The last 2 days I've weighed heavier than at WI last week, not good for my 3lb in 4 weeks aim...

Anyway, things can only get better!

Today's food:

B - toast (heb&2), cheese (hea), tomato, banana, grapes
L - minestrone soup, ff yog, pear, apple, clementine
snack - ham & cottage cheese
T - mince bolognese on baked potato, mange tout, baby corn

Shouldn't have had the ham and cottage cheese, I was absolutely stuffed by the time I finished tea... Still haven't learned when I'm full...

Off to watch the Brits, love it :) xxx

Today's food

B - ff yog, banana, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, alpen light (3)
L - minestrone soup, ff yog, pear, apple, clementine
T - cheese & tomato toastie (hea, hea &2) lettuce, boiled egg, sweet corn, spring onion, peppers, cucumber, mayo (2)

Roll on the weekend... Xx

Well, another week is gone. It's funny because at the start of the week it feels so long stretched out in front, but by Friday I always feel like the week has gone quick, in terms of work at least.

4 weeks tomorrow and I'll be on my travels, I am soooo excited already, got a few things to keep me going til then tho. Have come home tonight without my assignment stuff which is a pain in the ass. Hoping I can figure out where I was going with it and get a chunk written this weekend anyway. Just done level 2 of the Shred again. I am sooo rubbish at planking lol, but will keep at it and hope to see results.

WI tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. My food has been 100% and then some but the scales don't agree. I have no idea what the heck is going and it's annoying me. I really don't want to go to Success Express or Fast Forward, I know the regular plan like the back of my hand, don't really want to have to think about it too much... Will see what happens tomorrow...

Today's food so far:

B - porridge (hea&heb) banana, frozen berries
L - lemon pepper rice (2) boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion, ff yog
snack - pear, clementine

Haven't had tea yet, but I really fancy beans and fried eggs on toast... Might make today into a green day so I can have another heb, I could count the syns for the bread, but then I'd have to have some superfree on my plate and i cba tonight...

1lb on... Gutted :(

I am soooo annoyed at my gain today. Even my C was saying she totally understands how frustrated I'm getting because I'm totally on plan. The only thing she thought from my food diary was that I'm not eating enough. I really don't think that's the case and I'm not sure how you can necessarily tell from having it written down. My meals are usually pretty big, I still often feel like my portions are too big and I'm stuffed by the end because I don't know when to stop... Just have to keep going I spose.

The only positive is that I have been miscalculating how long I have until bf comes home, was convinced I only had 3 more WIs but I actually have 4. So, 4 WIs, 4lb... I can friggin do it can't I?? As the weather is getting better and the days longer, I am already eating more salad and fruit, and because it's so close to payday I spent all my money on fruit and veg today and very little else.

I did buy some lamb steaks because I really want to try the rogan josh from the magazine. Not sure if I'm going to do that tonight or tomorrow, fancy having kedgeree or a risotto at some point too...

:heartpump: :heartpump::love:1 Month Today:love::heartpump: :heartpump:

:bliss::bliss:
:eatdrink012:

Woken up in a much better mood today :D

:heartpump: :heartpump::love:1 Month Today:love::heartpump: :heartpump: :bliss::bliss: :eatdrink012: Woken up in a much better mood today :D

1 month will fly by!! Xx

Four weeks will fly in (I always think about what I was doing this time four weeks ago and it never seems that long!) and you can do the 4lbs in 4 weigh ins, we're all behind you!

Thanks Ladies

I really hope the 4 weeks do fly by... And that I can make a dent in those last 4lb... Spoke to bf about it earlier. I know he couldn't care less if I'm 4lb heavier than I want to be when he gets back, but I really wanted to get there... Fingers crossed I can still do it!!

I feel like I've eaten loads today, absolutely stuffed:

B - magic pancakes (heb), ff yog, banana, strawberries, grapes, clementine - I can't believe what a big plateful of pancakes 35g of oats can make, and I wolfed it down!
L - leftover risotto, pineapple, kiwi, pear, ff yog
T - lamb rogan josh - I kinda used the recipe from the mag, but I made my own spice mix. Did it in the slow cooker. I ended up using some cornflour to thicken it, but it didn't really work, used a bit of smash in the end and that worked a treat. 2syns. Served it with mashed swede and carrots.

So, I've only had 2 syns all day. I will have some more, but I'll be lucky to get to 10, nevermind any more!

Can't believe it's nearly Monday again, the weekend disappears sooo quickly :( Oh well, every day is a day nearer ;)

xxx

Today's food:

B - toast (heb&2) cheese (hea), tomato, banana
L - leftover rogan josh and veg, pear, clementine, ff yog
T - broccoli soup, bread (5)

Done level 2 shred today, my planking is improving thank goodness!! Now watching One Born Every Minute... Can already tell it's making me even more broody!!! xx

Glad you had a better day, your weekend sounds great! Well done for your shred as well, sounds like it is getting easier. I have just watched One Born as well.. makes me cry every time! :)

The Shred is getting easier, but I'm kinda put off doing it too often in case it's that that's affecting my weight loss, lose lose situation I think...

Not convinced that I'm losing anything this week either, I have no idea what's up with my body - it's annoying the cingrap outta me :(

Still on plan, still trying, still praying for a miracle... ;) xxx

Back