Today is a new day... Part 2

I say shred away. The numbers may not go down. But you'll be ripped. And strong.
I'd like to get my health and fitness once I get the rid of the weight because I think it would be fab to be strong (like ox) when its babytime.
God I'm broody. I haven't watched any of the new series of OBEM yet. Always makes me want to be a midwife. Or have like 10 children. Lol.

to summarise:-

shred away; strong like ox

Haha advice heeded. I used to want to be a midwife, didn't think I was clever enough... Can't explain how broody I am just now, bf ain't gonna know what hits him when this ox gets at him!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha advice heeded. I used to want to be a midwife, didn't think I was clever enough... Can't explain how broody I am just now, bf ain't gonna know what hits him when this ox gets at him!!! xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course your clever enough if it's what you want than go for it! It's all these babies being born or pregnant women around you! You never know BF might be broody too when he gets back!

Haha well my career has taken me in a totally different direction and I'm happy with it at the moment, never say never tho!!

Thankfully bf is as broody as me, so fingers crossed we will get our own bundle sooner rather than later;) xxx

Haha well my career has taken me in a totally different direction and I'm happy with it at the moment, never say never tho!! Thankfully bf is as broody as me, so fingers crossed we will get our own bundle sooner rather than later;) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I hope so!! Seeing that blue line on the test has got to be one of my best moments so far, I hope you get that same feeling soonish! X

Ooh I hope so!! Seeing that blue line on the test has got to be one of my best moments so far, I hope you get that same feeling soonish! X

Or ten blue lines in Emma's case from all the tests she did!! lol

Seriously though I really hope you can get the fab feeling of carrying a baby soon. It's been tough work the past 4 weeks but I love my little boy so much, more than I can ever explain. I look at him and my heart melts each time.

Oh and I watched OBEM and despite still suffering a bit from labour, even I was thinking hmmm maybe another baby soon ha ha x

Lol, if and when I get the blue line, I'm sure I'll be checking and double checking over and over!!

Well, WI today and guess what?? I maintained... :( Grrrrrrrr My consultant says she has been going over and over my diaries and can't see anything wrong at all. She suggested I try Success Express, but I think I might find it quite difficult. I have just been to do my food shopping and spent a fortune in Aldi on fruit and veg. Going to make me some speed soup (although I never have any problems going to the loo) and I've got a chicken in the slow cooker, so going to make some mushy pea curry for tonight, with loads of veg and hope that sets me up for the week. Feel like I might be eating the same thing all week, but I really want to lose a bit more before I go on my holidays, mainly because I'm sure everything that passes my lips in NY will be synful!!

As it's pay weekend, I also thought I would treat myself to some new make up so I went to Boots and asked them to do the colour match service so I could get the right shade of foundation. I've been using a bb cream for ages but the last tube of it I bought no longer seems the right shade. The girl there was great, I went in with no make up on and she gave me a little makeover which was lovely. I've never had someone else do my make up so it's nice to have someone else's view of what my skin should look like! Ended up spending a fortune on No7 stuff but am excited to have a clear out of my make up stuff, and starting afresh.

Still writing assignments this week. Had a little panic yesterday when I realised that I really need to have my last 2 assignments submitted by the start of next week... Eeeeek. One is pretty much finished, just needs last bits of touch ups and references added, hoping to get it submitted on Monday. The other one... First part is done and again, ready to submit. The second part is stumping me a bit. I've done about 1200 words of 2500, and I'm struggling how to make up the rest of the words... It's difficult to explain on here... Anyway, I'm going to try this weekend to stretch out the words, and make sure I've got everything in, and see if my boss can help me on Monday... Hope she's not too mad that I need to get it finished this week and it's getting last minute. I think she owes me tho, she had an insurance needing renewed today that we were still scraping around yesterday to get, so we are used to rushing at the last minute!!

Sorry for the ramble... In other news...

:heartpump:My Boyfriend Comes Home This Month!!!!!:heartpump:

Just a tad excited ;)

Struggling to care about SW this week... Started the week off full of motivation, thinking I might try Success Express a bit and I have for a few meals, but I dunno how anyone could do it for a whole day... I need the protein and the carbs, not just veg...

I have stayed on plan, but just not put much effort into what I'm eating. This is our busiest time of the year at work as well and I'm just exhausted every night when I get it. I feel like I'm spending my days answering emails and doing incidental stuff, but not really achieving anything, even tho I know what I am doing is important because of the tax year end...

Had a bit of a splurge earlier tonight too. One of our providers came into work today with lunch for everyone. I had my sw lunch with me so didn't have any. But my boss insisted I took some of it home with me... Some smoked salmon pate, some pastrami, prosciutto and some bavarian cheese... I don't have a sweet tooth, so antipasti type things are my dream! Anyhew, whilst waiting for my tea to cook (a nice healthy stir fry) I scoffed the lot... I did cut the fat off the prosciutto, but otherwise, stuffed my face :( Have worked out it was probably 25 syns worth in total, which counting for a week doesn't take me over, but I feel rubbish now. After that I couldn't eat all of my stir fry, so half of it is leftover for tomorrow's lunch.

I kinda feel like I'm not losing weight anyway so there's nothing to sabotage. And my scales are showing another gain this week anyway...

I think there is just too much going on now, still working on my final assignment as well, but struggling to motivate myself in the evenings, I'm knackered. Have got less than 2 weeks to submit it so I need to get my arse in gear this weekend and get the 2nd draft done

Roll on 2 weeks for my holidays and all the good stuff that brings... :) xxx

I have been craving pizza for days. No chance of me buying one in because my oven doesn't work... So I think it's fate that my friend has just txt asking if I want to go out for tea to a pizza place... Maybe not a great idea before WI tomorrow but I think I need it. And I've had a hard week at work... There may be a glass or two of wine as well.

If it affects my weight tomorrow at least I'll have something to blame... If I lose... I'm eating pizza for the next 2 weeks!!

I did enjoy myself, nice to catch up with good friends. Had another maintain today and feeling a bit flat if I'm honest. Just eaten a massive sw cooked brekkie but now craving Pringles... Not sure what's wrong with me, losing my mojo I think.

Well I have just made today a complete write off... I stayed away from the Pringles, but was caught anyway...

I now feel disgusting and sick :(

But, I am now in the frame of mind to take on the rest of the week and lose some bloody weight. Hopefully this is the kick-start I need...

Tonight, I'm going to do a bit of planning my menus. Tomorrow I'm going to kick SW's ass! Think I might try Success Express this week, just reading up on it now so I can get it straight in my head. I have already stocked up on loads of fruit n veg n not much else cos I'm skint already after a very expensive haircut today;)

I will come back to writing my food up here as well, I think I need the structure this week... Wish me luck :)

xxx

Good luck not that you'll need it you can do this!! X

Yay, 2 weeks to go... I am getting sooooooo excited now :woohoo: :heartpump:

And I have woken up this morning with renewed vigour. This is the week which is going to break the cycle, I am going to have a loss this week :whoopass:

Thanks for the support ladies, I think I needed those couple of days off plan to reinforce it.

And I've already done about 2 hours working on my assignment this morning whilst watching Mad Men. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm just getting into it - well 3 episodes in I am!!

So the plan for the rest of the day is working on my assignment broken up with some chores around the house (need to start getting it ship shape for the homecoming;)) and hopefully a phonecall from bf to make me smile too :) :) :)

Was thinking I'd make proper breakfast now (I've been snacking on fruit since I got up ;)) but actually, I've just finished my tea and I'm not that hungry, so going to power on with my assignment whilst listening to the Big Reunion Top 50...

Hopefully by the time I come back later on all of the above will be complete and I'll be delighted with my progress today!!

xxxx

I have had a fab day :D

Assignment done, chores done, ready for another week - 1 more weekend and 10 more days of work to go;)

Today's food - Success Express:

Early Breakfast - Apple, clementine, grapes
Later Breakfast - magic pancakes (heb porridge, eggs, ff yog, sweetener)
Afternoon Snack - carrot batons, peppers, dip (fromage frais, chilli sauce (1) cayenne, paprika, s&p)
Tea - turkey risotto (onion, leek, peppers, turkey, stock, arborio rice) carrots, mangetout & baby corn, 1 slice toast (1/2 heb) butter (1)

I have drunk a few cups of tea today using hea milk...

Think I've got SE sussed, 2/3 superfree 1/3 free, 2 heb and 1 or 2 hea. Highest syn value to be used... Correct??

But I've only used 2 syns today... Will have a hot choc later, but that's only another 2... Not sure whether I should worry too much, I did have a million syns yesterday after all ;)

xxx

You're sounding really determined and full of positivity, go for it!

Well done on getting your assignment out of the way too :)

Thanks Janey, I'm definitely feeling positive this week ;)

Another good food day today doing SE:

B - pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, grapefruit, ff yog, cereal bar (1/2 heb)
L - leftover risotto, carrot, peppers, dip (1) banana
T - lentil soup (onions, carrots, turnip, leek, lentils, stock, ham) seeded bread (5.5)

The bread with my tea wasn't worthy of a heb... So I'm wondering if I can go and have a bowl of porridge as a snack... I know snacks on SE are supposed to be superfree but I wonder if I can to use my 2nd heb... Just posted in the SE thread in the hope someone will let me know...

Another good on plan day - I don't know how people can feel deprived on SE, I feel like I'm eating more than ever!!

Today:
B - porridge (hea&b) banana, grapes, nectarine
L - lentil soup, carrots, peppers, dip (1) pear, clementine
snack - another clementine
T - veggie chilli (tomato, onion, carrots, courgette, kidney beans) tilda rice (1) salad (salad leaves, cucumber, tomato, pickled onion, beetroot, spring onion, mayo (2)

That was a massive plateful of food and I scoffed the lot, yum yum!!

Got another hea &b to have today... Think I'm going to have milky hot choc later for another 2 syns and a cereal bar... Did think about having toast or something, but that feels a bit excessive given what I've just eaten!!

Fingers crossed SE will work, I'm really really trying!!

I have everything crossed SE works for you xx

Back