Today is day 101..

Pickle81

I have officially been on SW for 101 days, now. 99 of them have been 100% and I am 3st 13lbs down. I still have a long way to go but the changes are already quite remarkable. I have a history of clinical depression and binge eating disorder, so this post is just to say.. If I can do it, you can do it. Love yourself enough to give it your absolute best and the rewards will change your life :D

Well done pickle that's brilliant, I have 2 stone left to loose and have been messing about for over a year now, something clicked in me the other day and I've been 100% on plan all week (been WEEKS from ive been properly on plan) fingers crossed I keep it up!

Well done that's a fantastic achievement so far.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us all, you have done fantastically well and i am sure you will continue to do so. xxxx

I have officially been on SW for 101 days, now. 99 of them have been 100% and I am 3st 13lbs down. I still have a long way to go but the changes are already quite remarkable. I have a history of clinical depression and binge eating disorder, so this post is just to say.. If I can do it, you can do it. Love yourself enough to give it your absolute best and the rewards will change your life :D

143 days :) 4st13lbs down...

Back