Today is good because....

Today is a good day because the scales (I am a slave to them every day but it is my first week) say I am now in the 13s!

Happy birthday Emms! X
Today is a great coz am size 16!!! Haven't been that for 10 yrs... Haven't lost a lot of weight lately but inches and the mirror is my BF lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Divalicious said:
Happy birthday Emms! X
Today is a great coz am size 16!!! Haven't been that for 10 yrs... Haven't lost a lot of weight lately but inches and the mirror is my BF lol x

Woop woop!! diva! :D

And happy birthday Emms xx

Thanks nomore x x

nomoremuffintop said:
i almost gave up this morning but i didnt :D

Hey well done! Today is good because I am doing this because I want to. It's for me and no one else and that feels very good.
GSQ

aww Tessi i so know what ya mean...at my heaviest it was impossible to get a towel that prevented the split sofa look lol
well done hun xx

Well done muffy it must be so hard to stay on track when ya have been on TS for so long...BIG WELL DONE to you.. 4.5 a week average isa amazing...xxx

valentine said:
Well done muffy it must be so hard to stay on track when ya have been on TS for so long...BIG WELL DONE to you.. 4.5 a week average isa amazing...xxx

Thanks babe I need to remember that and stop being so ungrateful xxx

today is good because the sun is shining and I have been sitting in my garden with my cats this morning and listening to the birds... bliss (especially as I live in Edinburgh - who says its cold in Scotland!)

Well stayed off the booze ysday at a BBQ!!!

today is good because although i still have 4oz to go (officially) iv made it to 5 stone off in 4 month :)
now im just 0.5lb from 70lb off :D
and only 4.8lb away from 12 stone ;)

Back